Author Topic: TDCJ: Escaped inmate Gonzalo Lopez is dead after police shootout  (Read 475 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
TDCJ: Escaped inmate Gonzalo Lopez is dead after police shootout

CENTERVILLE, Texas (KBTX) - Escaped inmate Gonzalo Lopez is dead after a shootout with law enforcement officers in Atascosa County, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice confirmed. Lopez had been on the run since May 12 and is believed to have murdered one adult and four minors on Thursday in Centerville.

TDCJ Chief of Staff Jason Clark said Lopez was spotted in the San Antonio area driving a Chevrolet Silverado that he was suspected of stealing.

A chase ensued followed by a crash. Lopez then got out of the truck with a firearm and shot at law enforcement. Clark said officers returned fire, ultimately killing Lopez...
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: TDCJ: Escaped inmate Gonzalo Lopez is dead after police shootout
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 04:39:26 pm »
I realize Texas' gun laws are less stringent than many states', but I'm pretty sure Lopez could not legally buy his gun at a bogey-gun-store.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 04:43:29 pm »
I realize Texas' gun laws are less stringent than many states', but I'm pretty sure Lopez could not legally buy his gun at a bogey-gun-store.

I'm absolutely sure he didn't @PeteS in CA he obtained those from the home in which he murdered five people hours before he died.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 04:56:34 pm »
I'm absolutely sure he didn't @PeteS in CA he obtained those from the home in which he murdered five people hours before he died.

Yet gun-grabbers think more gun laws will magically hinder thugs. *****rollingeyes*****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 05:02:43 pm »
Yet gun-grabbers think more gun laws will magically hinder thugs. *****rollingeyes*****

:yowsa: And they can't even manage to enforce the laws already on the books. 

:shrug:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online berdie

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 08:11:11 pm »
Two questions come to my mind.

How the heck did he stage this escape? Without help?

Why was there no publicity (except the initial escape) about this? Maybe there was in south Tx...but there sure wasn't around here.