Author Topic: The New Gay Left, And How ‘Pride’ Became An Angry, Vicious Movement  (Read 191 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The New Gay Left, And How ‘Pride’ Became An Angry, Vicious Movement
By: Christopher Bedford
June 02, 2022

If local parents don’t let boys play on little girls’ sports teams, the federal government will remove its support from their extracurricular activities, including after-school sports and other programs kids use to stay healthy, active, and engaged.

If local parents don’t let boys into little girls’ bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers, then the feds will make sure the poorest children in their community don’t get the school-provided lunches American taxpayers pay for. As many as 30 million kids use these programs, meaning millions could go hungry.

In fact, if parents in any way interfere with trans activist’s demands for how local schools should operate, all federal taxpayer support will be cut off.

Welcome to June — or Pride Month. All of the above are part of the celebration: These plans for schools were announced last Pride Month, and one year later, are poised to go into effect. So very festive.

The changes in the gay activist left’s targets and in their aggression have been building for years now. Long gone are the days of gay pride as a movement that claims it’s for inclusion, acceptance, and self-esteem. While the gay activist movement always fought for a hard shift from traditional, Christian values on things like marriage, these days June 1 marks the start of a month of targeted campaigns to force submission to left-wing policies often far afield from even the radical goals of America’s first gay activists.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/02/the-new-gay-left-and-how-pride-became-an-angry-vicious-movement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's been vicious since Stonewall. They just packaged and marketed it otherwise to get what they want—subversion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My meager experience suggest to me many gays have always been "angry and vicious," they are only just now getting a "movement" to go with it.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

My meager experience suggest to me many gays have always been "angry and vicious," they are only just now getting a "movement" to go with it.   :shrug:

My experience has been, historically, quite the opposite.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No real mystery. They hate themselves,and want to take out there anger on someone else.

Send the money you WOULD have paid for this consulting session to your local SPCA. 

Saved you a trip.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

My experience has been, historically, quite the opposite.

I can accept that, because we live in the polar opposites of the country.  That's why I call my experience "meager."  Meant it.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

I can accept that, because we live in the polar opposites of the country.  That's why I call my experience "meager."  Meant it.   :shrug:

Fair dinkum.  Most of my past experience was in Southwest Virginia, btw.