Author Topic: Economy beats expectations in May as inflation remains high  (Read 642 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Economy beats expectations in May as inflation remains high
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2022, 04:50:01 pm »

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1532737352447283200

Reports state this is a biden adult diaper full BS.

Credit card debt is up with people charging every day essentials Like food and Gas.
Lenders of Subprime loan are seeing defaults of Auto and Personal loan defaulting at above per covid lockdown levels.  This is a crapload of not good. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2022, 05:19:06 pm »
Reports state this is a biden adult diaper full BS.

Credit card debt is up with people charging every day essentials Like food and Gas.
Lenders of Subprime loan are seeing defaults of Auto and Personal loan defaulting at above per covid lockdown levels.  This is a crapload of not good.

Who is feeding Brandon this crapola is what I want to know...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2022, 05:34:06 pm »
Biden Administration Considering Proposal to Tax Oil, Gas Windfall Profits
By Bryan Jung
June 3, 2022 Updated: June 3, 2022

The Biden administration is considering a proposal to tax oil and gas windfall profits to provide a gas subsidy for American consumers struggling with high energy prices, said Bharat Ramamurti, deputy director of the National Economic Council at a panel sponsored by the Roosevelt Institute think tank on June 2.

The news follows a similar move in the U.K. by Chancellor Rishi Sunak on May 26, to impose a 25 percent windfall tax on North Sea energy producers to provide a 15 billion pound ($18.9 billion) energy fund subsidy for Britons paying for soaring fuel costs.

The White House has been examining proposals from Congress that would hike taxes on energy producers in order to provide a subsidy or tax rebate to households.

“We are very much open to any proposal that would provide relief to consumers at the pump,” said Ramamurti.

“There are a variety of interesting proposals and design choices on a windfall profits tax. We’ve looked carefully at each of them and are engaging in conversations with Congress about design.”

The proposal, backed by 15 Democrats in the Senate and the House, would impose a new quarterly tax on American oil companies for crude produced domestically or imported from abroad.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-administration-considering-proposal-to-tax-oil-gas-windfall-profits_4508568.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

:facepalm2:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy