Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary: Gas Prices to Stay Above $4/Gallon  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary: Gas Prices to Stay Above $4/Gallon

Wendell Husebø 2 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm told reporters on Thursday that drivers will have to pay at least four dollars a gallon for the foreseeable future.

“The price of gas is likely to remain above $4 per gallon,” she said, based on data from the Department of Energy.

Granholm has said in the past that high gas prices will encourage people to buy more expensive, fuel-efficient vehicles.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1532401150913298432

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/02/joe-bidens-energy-secretary-gas-prices-to-stay-above-4-gallon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary: Gas Prices to Stay Above $4/Gallon
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 11:16:59 am »
I am so tired of the fascism.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 10:29:39 pm »
I am tired of the incompetence
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2022, 12:44:51 am »
Granholm has said in the past that high gas prices will encourage people to buy more expensive, fuel-efficient vehicles.

She's not just incompetent, she's insane! Who are these 'people' she's talking about? The 'people' who can barely get by on their shrinking dollars, who are being squeezed by increasing food costs, utility costs, gas costs, higher rents...those people are going to go out and buy more expensive fuel efficient cars when they are struggling trying to just maintain their status quo? This moron along with Buttjigger and all the other incompetent, unqualified, tone deaf little dictators of the Biden misadministration should be taken out and shot for gross incompetence and treason.
Okay maybe I went overboard there with the treason :pondering: Okay just take them out and shoot them for gross incompetence.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 12:46:51 am »

Nah, this is all planned to bring our Republic to its knees.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2022, 06:04:44 am »

It is not incompetence. It is by design. It has long been a liberal goal to cause energy pricing to be more like Europe. That's why they do this every time they can. They want Americans to evolve to living in city centers with mass transportation, and less rural and rural townships.

It has long been the goal to get gasoline over 6.50/gal.