Author Topic: Energy Expert Exposes What’s Wrong With Biden’s Green Energy Push  (Read 532 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY KRISTEN ALTUS ON JUN 2, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Energy Expert Exposes What’s Wrong With Biden’s Green Energy Push

biden wind exec orderThe Biden administration is continuing its renewable energy push while Americans face record-high prices at the gas pump.

Last week, the U.S. Department of the Interior announced plans to move forward with two of California’s first-ever offshore wind power grids, located near coastal cities Humboldt and Morro Bay. [bold, links added]

But, one environmental and energy expert sent a warning that turbines might not be as efficient as the administration thinks.

“For a solar farm or wind farm, you need to spread that thing out over so many hundreds of square kilometers, and that’s your problem,” Fraser Institute Senior Fellow Cornelis van Kooten told FOX Business’ Kelly O’Grady.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/energy-expert-exposes-whats-wrong-with-bidens-green-energy-push/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I can't wait to find out how huge windfarms off the California, or any other State's coast will change weather patterns.

Offline DB

LOL...

Diablo Canyon can produce 2.2 GW of power right now 24 hours a day... Without any wind or sunshine... And that is going offline in the next few years...

The stupid is going to hurt... California deserves what is coming... They voted for it...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You would think that those who live there would do most of the suffering, but that is not how Communists work.
Unfortunately, with the calls for "environmental justice" the poor and deprived of places that have made stupid energy decisions will be sheltered from their political class' stupidity at the expense of people elsewhere who will have to do without for the 'common good', whether that means their food rots in the freezer as they experience blackouts to support the urban enclaves that would erupt in riots and mayhem in the absence of air conditioning, or they freeze to death so someone elsewhere can charge their electric car.

The next Holodomor will be over energy, and it will be in the US.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

LOL...

Diablo Canyon can produce 2.2 GW of power right now 24 hours a day... Without any wind or sunshine... And that is going offline in the next few years...

The stupid is going to hurt... California deserves what is coming... They voted for it...

:thumbsup:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe this is what is wrong

How Much Energy Will the World Need?
http://www.prageru.com/video/how-much-energy-will-the-world-need
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington