Author Topic: Meddling in Missouri: Billy Long Says Mitch McConnell Tried to Get Him to Drop Out of Senate Race  (Read 225 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meddling in Missouri: Billy Long Says Mitch McConnell Tried to Get Him to Drop Out of Senate Race

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 1 Jun 2022

Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is reportedly meddling in Missouri’s U.S. Senate race. Current Senate candidate Rep. Billy Long (R-MO) revealed that McConnell urged him to drop out of the race.

Long told voters at a campaign stop about McConnell’s efforts to thwart his campaign. According to Long, McConnell tried to get him to drop out on multiple occasions.

“The very first time I went to see Mitch, which was early on, he said, ‘you all need to sit down and draw straws or draw high cards.’ And I said, ‘I’m in.’ I mean, I will do that today,” Long told voters on Wednesday evening.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/01/missouri-billy-long-mitch-mcconnell-tried-get-him-drop-senate-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34