Author Topic: 'The View' co-host blames 'Christian nationalism' for mass shootings  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 1, 2022 6:56pm EDT
The View co-host blames 'Christian nationalism' for mass shootings
The View co-host Tara Setmayer linked the Uvalde shooting with ‘Christian nationalism’
By Joe Silverstein | Fox News

On Tuesday, ABC’s "The View" co-host Tara Setmayer blamed the Uvalde school shooting on a "rise in violent Christian nationalism."

"It’s part of the Christian nationalism, this rise in violent Christian nationalism, that we have seen, which is also disturbing. They use biblical principles, they pervert them to justify this," Setmayer said.

"Particularly in Texas, this is a growing movement," she continued. "It’s God, guns and Trump. Or God, guns and whatever. It’s a part of their ethos."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-cohost-blames-christian-nationalism-mass-shootings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: 'The View' co-host blames 'Christian nationalism' for mass shootings
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 12:18:21 am »
And the liberal leftist mental midget insanity continues!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 12:35:52 am »
I must be missing something, which of the people committing these mass shootings gave Christianity as a reason for their actions?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 12:58:41 am »
So, the crossdressing illegal high-school dropout who shot his grandmother was a Christian American Nationalist.
Do not know who actually watches these cows chewing their cuds every day ... much less anyone who would take them seriously.
They are obviously uneducated overpaid idiots, who are pawns of the globalist communists. They claim 2+2=5 every day and people eat it up?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 02:31:02 pm »
Lincoln Project senior advisor.  I wonder how long she ran interference for you-know-who.