Author Topic: Global freezing? Arctic ice levels reach 30-year HIGH  (Read 265 times)

rebewranger

Global freezing? Arctic ice levels reach 30-year HIGH
« on: June 01, 2022, 06:54:35 pm »
Global freezing? Arctic ice levels reach 30-year HIGH
05/30/2022 / By Ethan Huff

Despite ever-rising carbon dioxide (CO2) levels, arctic ice is actually expanding, not melting.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) recently convened its annual conference in Davos, Switzerland, to discuss the “climate crisis.” It was revealed there that arctic ice is currently at a 30-year high, according to data from the intergovernmental European Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites.

Globalist groups like the WEF have been pushing for years to redistribute the wealth of nations as a “remedy” for alleged global warming and climate change. It turns out that the real problem might be global freezing. (Related: Remember back in 2017 when an arctic science expedition got caught in too much ice?)

One of the primary metrics used by climate fanatics to make their wild climate claims is arctic ice. We have been told for years that the polar ice caps are melting, which Al Gore infamously said would cause flooding due to sea level increases.

https://www.climate.news/2022-05-30-global-freezing-arctic-ice-levels-30-year-high.html#

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Global freezing? Arctic ice levels reach 30-year HIGH
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 07:03:51 pm »
Here in the Florida of Iowa they are predicting the first 2 weeks of June to be in the mid-to-upper 70's to low 80's, around 10 degrees cooler than average for this time of year.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 07:57:46 pm »
Here in the Florida of Iowa they are predicting the first 2 weeks of June to be in the mid-to-upper 70's to low 80's, around 10 degrees cooler than average for this time of year.
Send some of that coolness our way please.  We had no spring at all and went directly into 100 degree days.  Certainly the hottest spring I can ever recall for Texas.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 08:22:54 pm »
We really are going back to the '70s. I remember well the Coming Ice Age back then. Because I believed it. :rolling:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 09:28:12 pm »
- Have the climate "scientists" measured the level of hairspray aerosols over the North and South poles?

- And are the ozone holes getting bigger?

- Has dog poop been turning white?

- And where will Skylab crash?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.