Author Topic: Convicted child rapist turned illegal immigrant nabbed in Massachusetts sanctuary city  (Read 184 times)

rebewranger

Convicted child rapist turned illegal immigrant nabbed in Massachusetts sanctuary city

Fugitive from Brazil came to US through NY, then hid out in Somerville, Massachusetts, for years
Danielle WallaceBy Danielle Wallace | Fox News

A convicted child rapist turned illegal immigrant who initially entered the U.S. in New York had spent years hiding out in a Massachusetts sanctuary city before ICE arrested the foreign fugitive last week.

Vagner Brito Paixao, a criminal fugitive previously convicted and sentenced to serve 14 years in prison on child rape charges in Brazil, was arrested near Somerville, Massachusetts, on May 25.

The 31-year-old was taken into custody by officers with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Boston field office.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/child-rapist-illegal-immigrant-arrested-massachusetts-sanctuary-city

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Slummerville ... figures.  That city used to be owned by MS-13.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.