Author Topic: Russian army could COLLAPSE amid huge losses of more than 30,000 troops, confidential UK report says  (Read 149 times)

rebewranger

Russian army could COLLAPSE amid huge losses of more than 30,000 troops, confidential UK report says
댓글 0

The Citing Articles

2022. 5. 31.

Russia's army could COLLAPSE amid huge losses of more than 30,000 troops - which Putin believes is a 'price worth paying' for victory in Ukraine, confidential UK report says

The report is a secretive analysis of Putin's brutal on-going invasion of Ukraine

It suggests Moscow's huge troop losses could lead to the collapse of its armies

Despite losing more than 30,000 troops, report says Putin sees these losses as acceptable in order to achieve a 'victory' in Ukraine's eastern Donbas region

Meanwhile, Russian forces continued efforts to capture city of Sievierodonetsk

City is the last pocket of Ukrainian government control in Luhansk province
By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:20 AEST, 31 May 2022 | UPDATED: 06:40 AEST, 31 May 2022

Russia's army could collapse amid huge losses of more than 30,000 troops in Ukraine, according to a confidential UK report that emerged on Monday.

While Moscow's latest estimated troop losses make grim reading for President Vladimir Putin, the report claims he sees them as a 'price worth paying' for victory.

https://blog.daum.net/kaiora-acadia/1996#:~:text=Russia%27s%20army%20could%20COLLAPSE%20amid%20huge%20losses%20of,could%20lead%20to%20the%20collapse%20of%20its%20armies

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Acceptable because he has been rounding up the slave laborers to rebuild the devastated cities...?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm not a bettin' man, but if I had to put down money as to which side in this conflict will "collapse" first, it would be "the other one"...