Author Topic: White House assures us they promote Black staffers at higher rate than whites in response to report  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House assures us they promote Black staffers at higher rate than whites in response to report
June 1, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

The White House vehemently rebutted a Politico report about an exodus of black staffers that detailed alleged dissatisfaction with their prospects for career advancement as well as a less than desirable work environment, a story that judging by the reaction, is a huge black eye to an administration that has put a high priority on promoting diversity.

“At least 21 Black staffers have left the White House since late last year or are planning to leave soon,” according to Politico. ” Some of those who remain say it’s no wonder why: They describe a work environment with little support from their superiors and fewer chances for promotion.”

The piece, which notes such high-profile departures as Symone Sanders, VP Kamala Harris’ top spokesperson who bolted for MSNBC and director of the White House Office of Public Liaison Cedric Richmond, the former congressman who’s jumping ship for a job with the DNC among others, has been dubbed “Blaxit” by aides “according to one current and one former White House official” whose remarks were reported by Politico.

The Politico article cites “interviews with nine current and former black White House officials,” which includes “three black staffers who currently work in the White House — and were granted anonymity because of fear of reprisal.”

Even more than Barack Obama’s White House, the Biden administration has been obsessive about race to the extent that skin color is prioritized over merits such as candidate Joe Biden’s quick elimination of more qualified individuals by only considering black females to be his running mate and the elevation of black lesbian activist Karine Jean-Pierre to press secretary to replace Jen Psaki, the Politico report represents a serious black eye to its image.

White House Director of African American Media Erica Loewe accused Politico of publishing a misleading story that besmirches “the most diverse White House in history.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/01/white-house-pushes-back-after-devastating-report-on-black-staffers-says-they-get-promoted-more-than-whites-1244904/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Maybe it has more to do with a hopeless, feckless toxic work environment in the White House.

People like to be valued, not dismissed, not ignored, and not treated like the hired help.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe they're hitting the Peter Principle wall much faster in President Puddinhead's regime?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

White House assures us they promote Black staffers at higher rate than whites

In other words, that they intentionally engage in invidious discrimination.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In other words, that they intentionally engage in invidious discrimination.
But...but...but....

That's Raysis!!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

So the White House admitted that they are racist.