Author Topic: Hunter Biden Admitted Business Relationship with ‘F***ing Spy Chief of China’ on Explosive Audio Rec  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hunter Biden Admitted Business Relationship with ‘F***ing Spy Chief of China’ on Explosive Audio Recording
May 31, 2022
by Kyle Becker

President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, has been under immense scrutiny since the 2020 election campaign for his cashing in on his father’s name in multiple international deals. He has been under federal investigation since at least the Obama administration, and has been the subject of a widening tax probe since 2018.

But newly uncovered recording may blow all of that out of the water: It is an authenticated recording of Hunter Biden acknowledging that one of his business partners was the “f***ing spy chief of China.” It thus heightens already serious concern over the Biden family member as a national security threat. The recording from Hunter Biden’s laptop was examined and authenticated by experts cited by the Washington Examiner.

“Hunter Biden’s business ties to men he believes were connected to Chinese intelligence loom large as he faces an investigation into his taxes, overseas business dealings, and possible foreign lobbying,” the Examiner reported. “Records from a copy of Biden’s abandoned laptop, which has been obtained and reviewed by the Washington Examiner, show he believed some of his Chinese business partners were connected to Chinese intelligence services and that he worried about the Foreign Agents Registration Act.”

“I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of the, literally, Dr. Patrick Ho — the f****** spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing,” Hunter Biden said. “The richest man in the world is missing, who was my partner.”

more
https://beckernews.com/hunter-biden-admitted-business-relationship-with-fing-spy-chief-of-china-on-explosive-audio-recording-45161/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

And yet, nothing will happen to him; as always.