Author Topic: So it's not Putin anymore: Joe Biden has a new plan to fight inflation with ... more inflation  (Read 92 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 31, 2022
So it's not Putin anymore: Joe Biden has a new plan to fight inflation with ... more inflation
By Monica Showalter

So it's not Putin anymore.

Joe Biden came out with his big solution to inflation, which is driving his poll numbers into the toilet -- and all he produced was a muddled mess.

Here's what his handlers put under his byline as his plan in an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal

I ran for president because I was tired of the so-called trickle-down economy. We now have a chance to build on a historic recovery with an economy that works for working families. The most important thing we can do now to transition from rapid recovery to stable, steady growth is to bring inflation down. That is why I have made tackling inflation my top economic priority. My plan has three parts:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/so_its_not_putin_anymore_joe_biden_has_a_new_plan_to_fight_inflation_with__more_inflation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34