Author Topic: Barr says Durham uncovered 'seditious' activity  (Read 868 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr says Durham uncovered 'seditious' activity
« on: May 31, 2022, 12:49:29 pm »
Barr says Durham uncovered 'seditious' activity
by Daniel Chaitin, Deputy News Editor |
 | May 30, 2022 03:56 PM
 | Updated May 31, 2022, 01:09 AM

Former Attorney General William Barr said he believes special counsel John Durham is uncovering "seditious" activity.

The trial of Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann has shown how Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign and its allies spread theories tying rival Donald Trump to Russia in the final months of the election, providing evidence for those who have long argued there was a so-called Russiagate plot to undermine Trump's candidacy and later his presidency.

This Alfa-Bank matter tied to the Clinton team may not have spurred the FBI's investigation into Trump's links to Russia, but Barr said he accepted the chance to become attorney general, his second stint, because he believed a "constitutional crisis" was afoot. Barr took charge of the Justice Department in February 2019, overseeing the roll-out of special counsel Robert Mueller's Trump-Russia findings, and appointed Durham to investigate the origins and conduct of the Russia inquiry, dubbed a "witch hunt" by Trump.

"I think whatever you think of Trump, the fact is that the whole Russiagate thing was a grave injustice. It appears to be a dirty political trick that was used first to hobble him and then potentially to drive him from office," Barr told BlazeTV host Glenn Beck in a recent episode of his podcast.

Barr also said, "I believe it is seditious," but he stressed criminality would have to be determined in court.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/barr-says-durham-uncovered-seditious-activity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Barr says Durham uncovered 'seditious' activity
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 01:01:10 pm »
In other words, the only people who committed sedition during President Trump's term in office were the democrats, not the people they kept accusing of sedition.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 02:28:21 pm »
It's a pity and the shame of a Nation that William Barr decided to side with the Democrats when it came time to expose the Great 2020 Cheat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 01:55:02 am »
Unless they hang, all his time has been a waste of time.

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 04:02:07 am »
Barr is right on it...

I wonder if he'll ever realize how badly he screwed up on his watch.

And let's not forget Jeff Sessions. He was a complete fool. Trump is entirely responsible for that choice.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2022, 12:06:26 pm »
It's a pity and the shame of a Nation that William Barr decided to side with the Democrats when it came time to expose the Great 2020 Cheat.

Perhaps that's because he has respect for the rule of law.  Trump's legal teams kept hammering claims of fraud without any evidence -- had evidence been presented in a brief, a court would have heard them.  The real claim Trump had, that elections in several states were conducted in plain violation of the Constitution by virtue of the fact they were conducted under rules other than those provided by the state legislature, either by executive fiat from a secretary of state's office or by order of a state court using the pandemic as an excuse to introduce irregularities into voting procedures, should have been presented by competent constitutional lawyers before Federal judges.  It was not.  The election was not stolen, though when sober historians rather than partisans on either side, write the history, it will get an asterisk next to it the way 1876 has one.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 01:55:08 pm »
Perhaps that's because he has respect for the rule of law.  Trump's legal teams kept hammering claims of fraud without any evidence -- had evidence been presented in a brief, a court would have heard them.  The real claim Trump had, that elections in several states were conducted in plain violation of the Constitution by virtue of the fact they were conducted under rules other than those provided by the state legislature, either by executive fiat from a secretary of state's office or by order of a state court using the pandemic as an excuse to introduce irregularities into voting procedures, should have been presented by competent constitutional lawyers before Federal judges.  It was not.  The election was not stolen, though when sober historians rather than partisans on either side, write the history, it will get an asterisk next to it the way 1876 has one.

Sorry, but no court would even look at evidence that was indeed presented.  It's a leap of logic to say that means there is no evidence.  Eventually time will tell, but it's going to require a serious attitude adjustment of the bureaucrats first.  Pretending 2020 was fair and square won't hold forever.

Meanwhile, Elections are already changing to keep that level of cheating from happening because citizens are getting involved with watching the polling places.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 01:59:38 pm »

Trump's legal teams kept hammering claims of fraud without any evidence -- had evidence been presented in a brief, a court would have heard them. 

Total BS! ALL of it! The courts moonwalked away from allowing any evidence to be presented so fast they looked like spooked crawfish!

Even today, that is still occurring.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 02:05:06 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2022, 02:03:23 pm »
Unless they hang, all his time has been a waste of time.

Sadly, no one will even be charged for any of it.  We are now the world's largest banana republic.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien