Author Topic: Joe Biden Lectures Americans on Gun Control After Hunter Admitted to Firearm Malpractice  (Read 356 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Lectures Americans on Gun Control After Hunter Admitted to Firearm Malpractice

Wendell Husebø 30 May 2022

President Joe Biden on Monday lectured Americans about gun control after Hunter Biden admitted to firearm safety malpractice.

“The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute. You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed,” Biden said. “I think things have gotten so bad that everybody is getting more rational about it.”

Joe Biden’s pro-gun control talking points are at odds with the standard applied to Biden’s family. In 2021, Hunter lied to obtain a weapon in 2018 by failing to disclose he had a drug problem, the New York Post reported. Hunter has never been charged with wrongdoing with regard to that lie, and the weapon has disappeared.

In a 2019 text message, Hunter revealed the FBI had gotten involved in the case. Speaking about Hallie Biden, his former sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hunter said she threw the gun into a grocery store dumpster in Wilmington, Delaware:

She stole the gun out of my trunk lock box and threw it in a garbage can full to the top at Jansens [sic]. Then told me it was my problem to deal with.

Then when the police the FBI the secret service came on the scene she said she took it from me because she was scared I would harm myself due to my drug and alcohol problem and our volatile relationship and that she was afraid for the kids.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/30/joe-biden-lectures-americans-on-gun-control-after-hunter-admitted-to-firearm-malpractice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Packin’ heat: Nude Hunter Biden cavorts with hooker, illegal gun in latest mess for president
By Joshua Rhett Miller   
June 6, 2022 12:08pm
Hunter Biden shows himself to be a real first son-of-a-gun in the latest embarrassing personal video leak for President Biden’s scandal-scarred offspring.

A naked Hunter casually waves around a handgun and even points it at the camera while partying with a prostitute in 2018, the video shows.

The cavalier images show the 52-year-old first son during a session with a sex worker in October 2018, Radar Online reported, sourcing the leaked photos and videos to his iPhone.

The debauched images of Hunter Biden waving around the illegally obtained weapon comes amid a rash of mass shootings — and random gun violence in major cities as well — including 11 on Saturday and Sunday alone that left at least 15 people dead and 61 injured across the U.S., data shows.  ...

In another message, sent closer to the incident, Hunter described the handgun as “my 38.”
More at NY Post

.38?  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org