Author Topic: Jon Stewart Blasts Public’s Lack of Attendance at Memorial Day Events: ‘Where Are the American Peopl  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jon Stewart Blasts Public’s Lack of Attendance at Memorial Day Events: ‘Where Are the American People?’

David Ng 30 May 2022

Comedian Jon Stewart has blasted the general public’s lack of attendance at Memorial Day events this year, demanding to know “where are the American people?”

Jon Stewart spoke at a “Rolling to Remember” rally on Saturday organized by the veterans group AMVETS. The event was the culmination of a motorcycle demonstration ride to Washington to raise awareness of the issues facing veterans, including mental health and suicide.

“It’s hard not to be here today and not get frustrated again because as I look out in the crowd, I see the same thing I always see — veterans and their families and caregivers,” he began.

“But where are the American people? This is Memorial Day weekend.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/05/30/jon-stewart-blasts-publics-lack-of-attendance-at-memorial-day-events-where-are-the-american-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34