Author Topic: Today's Toons 5/30/22  (Read 3636 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 5/30/22
« on: May 30, 2022, 11:00:59 am »

Click for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter M:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Elon Musk set off a firestorm on the Left Tuesday by inviting Donald Trump to return to Twitter and post his thoughts freely in case he decides to run against President Biden. Hollywood can see it all coming. The next Transformers movie set for release this fall is titled Ultra Maga vs. Dementia Tron.

The New York Times warned its readers that if Elon Musk is allowed to take over Twitter, women and people of color will suffer the most. It just never ends. If the next virus pandemic threatened to kill all white men, the New York Times would say that women and people of color would suffer the most.

The Supreme Court was the site of a huge abortion rights rally in Washington Sunday. In a tweet that I could never make up, Chelsea Clinton complained that her grandmother never had access to Planned Parenthood at age sixteen when she gave birth to Hillary. Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

President Biden faced reporters on the White House lawn and said that his administration began working on solving the baby formula shortage as fast and safely as possible. They can always take credit for the shortfall and call it the government's new diet plan. It's never too early to fight obesity.

The New York Post quoted food safety lawyers who blamed the FDA for the baby formula shortage for shutting down the plant when they could have just ordered it cleaned up. I blame it on the Progressive Left. You notice we never had a baby formula shortage until men started getting pregnant.

President Biden called seventy million Trump voters the Ultra MAGA crowd, then named Donald Trump the Ultra MAGA King. It's a title Trump gleefully accepted. Right now, for many Americans all they remember is when MAGA was two dollars a gallon, and Ultra MAGA two twenty-five.

The White House warned if Congress doesn't pass one hundred billion dollars in vaccine outlays to Pfizer and Moderna, we could run out of vaccine by September. Perish the thought. I heard of one guy who died of Covid, but luckily he was fully vaccinated and boosted or it could have been much worse.

President Biden polled his lowest job approval last week for not fixing high gas prices or the high food prices, the border invasion, or baby formula shortage. Back in 1950, little Joe Biden's third grade teacher told him that he would never get paid to stare out the window all day. I guess he won that round.

President Biden read his speech to Buffalo saying America is being complicit in white supremacy, and he linked a hate crime committed by a mentally ill, teenage racist to Trump supporters. The villain is increasingly obvious. We all know that Joe is a nice guy, but his Teleprompter is trying to start a civil war.

CNN charged that the GOP deploys Replacement Theory to scare white people into fearing Hispanic arrivals. However the DNC is incredulous so many illegals turned out to be hard-working conservatives who vote Republican in South Texas. This is where Wile E Coyote does a slow burn to the movie camera.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Vulcan)

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
Re: Today's Toons 5/30/22
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 11:36:25 am »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 12:14:50 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online pookie18

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 12:59:16 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, Jimino!

Online pookie18

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 12:59:43 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, Smokin Joe!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 02:13:40 pm »
Thanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!  I hope you had a blessed weekend!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ricebug

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2022, 03:19:02 pm »

G'Memorial Day Pookie!!!

Online pookie18

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2022, 03:29:06 pm »
Thanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!  I hope you had a blessed weekend!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, CL!

Online pookie18

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2022, 03:30:00 pm »
G'Memorial Day Pookie!!!

G'Memorial Day, Ricebug!

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 04:49:24 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online pookie18

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2022, 05:17:31 pm »
Thank you Pookie

My pleasure, as ever, Verga!