Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Husband Arrested for DUI in Napa  (Read 3633 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Nancy Pelosi Husband Arrested for DUI in Napa
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2022, 01:08:27 am »
NY Post:
Nancy Pelosi's husband killed his older brother in 1957 sports car crash: report
So her husband is used to doing this it seems.

Nancy will likely start distancing herself even more and claim she knew nothing of his sordid past and that he forced her to take up alcohol too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2022, 12:08:11 pm »
... For some reason that hasn’t been fully explained yet, it took law enforcement officers more than four hours to book him after he was arrested. He wasn’t booked until 4:13 a.m. Was he resisting a breathalyzer? Causing a problem? Were they debating whether or not to charge him? It’s not clear. And if he was still blowing more than 0.08 after that time, what was he like at the time of the crash? He was released about three hours after he was booked on $5000 bail.

But now there’s more information on the accident. Pelosi was allegedly driving drunk when he piloted a 2021 Porsche through a stop sign while crossing State Route 29 and drove right into the path of an oncoming car driven by Jesus Lopez, 48, at about 10:26 p.m. So based on the report, Pelosi allegedly caused the crash. Notice he wasn’t driving an electric vehicle, but a nice gas-guzzling new Porsche. ...
Red State

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2022, 12:14:33 pm »
Maybe they waited so it would be just a misdemeanor..or he refused at first to take the test...
Refusal in ND is considered an admission of guilt, and the license is lost immediately on the implied consent clause you sign when you get the license.
but four hours only dropped his BAC four drinks worth, likely about .06 so this indicates he was either schnockered or he is a chronic drinker, able to function (somewhat) while carrying a higher load than the average person. Neither paints a pretty picture.
Get this menace off the roads.

Edited to add: Maybe this is why she isn't front and center lying and crying for gun bans, and if so, that's a good thing. God works in mysterious ways.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 12:16:28 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2022, 02:06:30 pm »
Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Claims DUI Arrest Reports Include ‘Incorrect Information’

Jacob Bliss 31 May 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, responded to the reports of being arrested and charged with two misdemeanors — including driving with a blood-alcohol level over the legal limit — by saying they have “incorrect information.”

A spokesperson for the speaker’s 82-year-old real-estate multimillionaire and venture capitalist husband took aim at the reports that Paul Pelosi was involved in a crash, taken into custody, and charged with two misdemeanors in Napa County over the holiday weekend.

“Several news reports about Saturday night’s traffic incident involving Paul Pelosi have included incorrect information,” spokesperson Larry Kamer told the Daily Beast.

“A prior driving offense erroneously attributed to Mr. Pelosi is untrue and likely refers to an unrelated person with the same name. This error must be corrected,” his lawyer said in a statement. “There are also incorrect reports that misstate the timing of events.”

“Pelosi was attending a dinner party at the home of friends near Oakville. He left that party at 10:15 pm Saturday, to drive to his home a short distance away. He was alone in his car,” the lawyer also said. “Mr. Pelosi was fully cooperative with California Highway Patrol officers who arrived a few minutes later.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/05/31/paul-pelosi-claims-dui-arrest-incorrect-information/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2022, 02:28:30 pm »
Pelosi’s husband reportedly killed his 19-yr-old brother in ‘joyride crash’ in 1957
June 1, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Nancy Pelosi’s husband reportedly was at fault in the “joyride” crash that killed his older brother in 1957 when he flipped his sports car in California, 65 years before he would be busted for a DUI.

Paul Pelosi was only 16 when he crashed his car near San Mateo, California very early in the morning on Feb. 22, 1957, according to the Daily Mail. The San Francisco Examiner reported at the time that David Pelosi was 19 and it is believed he was strangled by a neck brace he was wearing due to a previous neck fracture that he incurred when diving into shallow water at Lake Tahoe.

Paul Pelosi suffered a broken collarbone in the accident. He called for help after extricating himself from the car.

According to Highway Patrolman Thomas Ganley, Nancy Pelosi’s future husband stated that the older brother urged him to slow down just before the crash happened.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/01/pelosis-husband-reportedly-killed-his-19-yr-old-brother-in-joyride-crash-in-1957-1244827/
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2022, 03:30:28 am »
Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Claims DUI Arrest Reports Include ‘Incorrect Information’

Did it include a mug shot?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2022, 05:11:32 am »
Reality is that with a 4 hour delay in BAC testing, he shed (through normal excretory and metabolic processes) the equivalent of four drinks.

For most folks, each of those drinks is somewhere between .02 and .025 blood alcohol percent (it depends on body weight), which means at the time of operating the vehicle (working backwards and generously allowing 45 minutes to become post-absorbtive, as if his last drink was a shot done on the way out the door), that delay reduced his BAC by.06 to .0825, which means at a minimum his BAC at the time of arrest four hours before being tested was in excess of .14, and quite possibly much higher (they only note it was in excess of .08 at the time of testing, not how much so).

For most people, that's fairly schnockered, or at least well into 'tipsy', and no state to be driving, (for some, it's purt'near puking drunk) but with lots of practice, people develop some resistance and remain functional beyond legal limits, albeit impaired enough you would not want to share the road with them.

Blowing through a traffic signal indicating he was supposed to stop and being involved in a crash would support that conclusion.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 05:14:38 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2022, 09:01:58 am »
The delay was probably intended to reduce his BAC to the point where they could get away with only a misdemeanor charge instead of a felony. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2022, 09:41:17 am »
The delay was probably intended to reduce his BAC to the point where they could get away with only a misdemeanor charge instead of a felony.
I think the goal was to reduce the BAC to below .08, period.

From what I have been able to find out, DUI in California is not a felony unless there have been three prior convictions for DUI in the previous 10 years, someone is injured as a result of the DUI, or someone is killed as a result of the DUI.
Anything otherwise over a .08 BAC while driving is a misdemeanor.
SO getting under that magic number appears to have been the goal, which means his BAC at arrest was likely above a .16

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2022, 11:14:11 am »
I think the goal was to reduce the BAC to below .08, period.

From what I have been able to find out, DUI in California is not a felony unless there have been three prior convictions for DUI in the previous 10 years, someone is injured as a result of the DUI, or someone is killed as a result of the DUI.
Anything otherwise over a .08 BAC while driving is a misdemeanor.
SO getting under that magic number appears to have been the goal, which means his BAC at arrest was likely above a .16

Fair enough; at any rate, I agree with you that the delay was intended to let him burn off enough booze; he must have been really liquored up.  I recall one time a guy - a short guy, who looked really clean-cut, quiet and polite when I met him - who got busted for a single car accident.  He ran his car into a lamp post, and when the cops opened the door, twenty or thirty empty beer cans spilled out.  They tested him on the spot, and he blew a 0.357.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2022, 07:08:00 pm »
"Jesse Watters sends ARMY of lawyers to get Paul Pelosi mug shot, arrest footage after DUI takes a dark turn…"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1534219305503555584

Online mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2022, 07:12:32 pm »
I don't think the possibility/likelihood that he cheats on Nancy would surprise anyone. (It still isn't acceptable; I am not condoning adultery at all). Refusing to give up the mugshot or video is going to give CHP a black eye, or at least I hope so.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2022, 12:56:25 am »
Still no mug shot?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2022, 01:06:27 am »
I don't think the possibility/likelihood that he cheats on Nancy would surprise anyone. (It still isn't acceptable; I am not condoning adultery at all). Refusing to give up the mugshot or video is going to give CHP a black eye, or at least I hope so.

My guess is that the cheating has been an on going problem and Nan may have been around the block a few times herself. They have their millions, and nothing will become of this.  Nan will still have a freezer full of premium ice cream; what does she care, other than the embarrassment to her position of being Speaker of the House.

If this causes her to step down, so be it! That would be a great silver lining to all of this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2022, 11:33:48 am »
Not yet verified, so don't put too much stock in it yet; will look for other sources.
Retro Tech Noir
@RetroTechNoir
BREAKING: All charges have reportedly been dropped against Paul Pelosi for his DUI crash
Gavin Newsom reportedly intervened at the request of Nancy Pelosi and directly ordered the California Highway Patrol to drop all charges. 
(The CHP report only to the Governor)
#PelosiDUI
9:08 PM · Jun 7, 2022
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 11:35:23 am by mountaineer »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2022, 11:59:45 am »
Not yet verified, so don't put too much stock in it yet; will look for other sources.

It would not surprise me in the least.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2022, 02:07:57 pm »
Jesse Watters Wonders Why Paul Pelosi’s Mugshot Is ‘Hidden’: ‘More To The Story’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4L35wZ4K1M&ab_channel=AMERICATHEGREAT2
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2022, 03:20:01 pm »
I love that Jesse Watters has filed a FOIA request, considering CHP hung up on him when he called to ask for a copy of the dashcam video or police report.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2022, 03:39:03 pm »
I love that Jesse Watters has filed a FOIA request, considering CHP hung up on him when he called to ask for a copy of the dashcam video or police report.

Did they really think ignoring Watters would make him give up and go away?  Or did they know upfront Newsome would order them to drop the charges?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2022, 05:47:12 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
25m
Tell me it’s not true. All DUI charges against Paul Pelosi a.k.a. Nancy Pelosi’s husband have been dropped.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2022, 05:48:52 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
Paul Pelosi can break the law because he is a Democrat!
12:25 PM · Jun 8, 2022·Twitter Web App
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2022, 05:56:39 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
33m
Tell me it is not true. Crooked governor Gavin Newsom intervened to have all DUI charges against Paul Pelosi a.k.a. Nancy Pelosi’s husband dropped.
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2022, 05:59:08 pm »
I can't find any story to verify the charges were dropped.  Doesn't mean it's not true, though, with today's Press.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: