Author Topic: Hysterical man dragged away while screaming at Ted Cruz: ’19 children died! That’s on your hands!’  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hysterical man dragged away while screaming at Ted Cruz: ’19 children died! That’s on your hands!’
May 28, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

An ambush confrontation with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), which has since gone viral, stood as further proof that woke activists aren’t interested in conversations, only in scoring political points and imposing their ideology on the masses.

Fulfilling his commitment and cementing his steadfast support of the Second Amendment, Cruz was in Houston, Texas on Friday to give a speech at the National Rifle Association (NRA) Convention deemed controversial by corporate media because of the tragic massacre in Uvalde, Texas Tuesday. While having a meal at a sushi restaurant, the senator was asked for a photo with Benjamin Hernandez before the activist attempted to catch Cruz off-guard with his questions on gun control.

Representing the group Indivisible Houston that claims their “mission is to build an inclusive coalition at the Houston level, to fight the rise of tyranny in America” which they consider former President Donald Trump’s administration to be a part of, Hernandez grew increasingly hostile toward Cruz until security interceded and had to drag the man away.

“19 children died! 19 children died!” Hernandez can be heard shouting. “That’s on your hands! Ted Cruz, that’s on your hands!”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/28/hysterical-man-dragged-away-while-screaming-at-ted-cruz-19-children-died-thats-on-your-hands-1243683/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No one, no matter how stupid, who claims to be "fighting tyranny" would take an anti-gun position.

This was a setup.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
On the hands of someone that wanted schools better secured and with armed protection and not the democrats that filibustered the bill? Yeah that's logical. This guy sounds like someone in need of a mental health evaluation, ASAP.

Offline Killer Clouds

On the hands of someone that wanted schools better secured and with armed protection and not the democrats that filibustered the bill? Yeah that's logical. This guy sounds like someone in need of a mental health evaluation, ASAP.
Anyone that claims to be a Democrat or a liberal is someone in need of a mental health evaluation.

Online mountaineer

I'm so tired of these screaming loonies. They were screaming outside the NRA convention, they screetch and scream wherever they are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm so tired of these screaming loonies. They were screaming outside the NRA convention, they screetch and scream wherever they are.
Children having tantrums. I just wish they'd hold their breath...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Children having tantrums. I just wish they'd hold their breath...

So that is why we have "blue" states.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.