Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Large Majority Oppose Biden’s Plan To Empower Pro-China Health Org  (Read 232 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
EXCLUSIVE: Large Majority Oppose Biden’s Plan To Empower Pro-China Health Org

An overwhelming majority of American voters oppose the Biden administration's proposal to expand the World Health Organization's authority over health care decisions in the United States, according to new polling data obtained exclusively by the Washington Free Beacon.

More than 60 percent of likely voters said they are strongly opposed to the administration's WHO proposal, which could give the international health organization authority over the U.S. president and federal government in declaring health emergencies, according to the poll conducted by the Trafalgar Group.

Republicans were united in opposition to President Joe Biden's proposal, with nearly 88 percent opposed and just under 10 percent in favor. Democrats were more split on the issue, with almost 38 percent opposed and almost 49 percent in favor. Unaffiliated voters in the survey were more aligned with Republicans, with 76 percent opposed and just 15 percent in favor.

The Biden administration's proposed amendments to WHO's International Health Regulations would change the organization's methods of surveilling and determining a public health emergency. Among other things, the amendments would allow WHO's director-general to decide what constitutes a crisis without input from member countries. The decision comes as the WHO fell out of favor with many countries during the coronavirus pandemic for its subservient attitude toward China, where the global pandemic originated.

"A lot of people understand that the WHO is controlled largely now by the Chinese government," said Convention of States Action president Mark Meckler, whose group commissioned the poll. "I think a lot of people understand that the WHO covered up the dealings of the Chinese Communist Party in regards to the pandemic."...........

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/exclusive-large-majority-oppose-bidens-plan-to-empower-pro-china-health-org/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion