Author Topic: UPenn Prof Anthea Butler: Uvalde Police Did Not Rush into School Because of Mostly ‘Mexican American  (Read 366 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPenn Prof Anthea Butler: Uvalde Police Did Not Rush into School Because of Mostly ‘Mexican American’ Children

Alana Mastrangelo 30 May 2022

University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) professor and MSNBC contributor Anthea Butler suggested that Texas police didn’t respond sooner to the shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde because they “didn’t give a damn” about a school filled with mostly “brown kids.”

“So since no one else will ask, I will. Did those children die because most of them were Mexican American and the police didn’t give a damn about a school w predominately brown kids? I mean, because it’s Texas.. and if you think everyone who isn’t white is illegal,” Butler tweeted on Friday.

The UPenn professor has since deleted her tweet, which was screenshotted and shared by Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley.

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1530867519065669635

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/05/30/upenn-prof-anthea-butler-uvalde-police-did-not-rush-into-school-because-of-mostly-mexican-american-children/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

With a hispanic police chief and probably at least half the force (along with the entire town) being hispanic? Yeah, that's what it was, Anthea. They were trying to kill hispanic kids.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

IIRC, the county is almost 70% Hispanic. So, yeah, most of the students were Hispanic, most of the police officers, and many/most of the Border Patrol dudes who finally took out the killer.

Not that facts matter to a Prog academic. Speaking of which, as soon as I saw it was an Ivy League prof, I wondered what idiocy the prof uttered. Because academics.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) professor and MSNBC contributor Anthea Butler suggested that Texas police didn’t respond sooner to the shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde because they “didn’t give a damn” about a school filled with mostly “brown kids.”

This dingbat has obviously never been to Texas. Browns and whites have mostly been living in peace since before Texas was even a state.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Butler's pic tells us pretty much what we need to know about her:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ms. Butler's pic tells us pretty much what we need to know about her:

@Fishrrman

Ahhh,yet another Affirmative Action Hire.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

IIRC, the county is almost 70% Hispanic. So, yeah, most of the students were Hispanic, most of the police officers, and many/most of the Border Patrol dudes who finally took out the killer.

Not that facts matter to a Prog academic. Speaking of which, as soon as I saw it was an Ivy League prof, I wondered what idiocy the prof uttered. Because academics.

Yup.