Author Topic: Law-Abiding West Virginian Woman With Concealed Firearm Stops A Mass Shooting  (Read 949 times)

Offline bilo

Instead of waiting for the police to arrive, a woman with a concealed carry license in West Virginia acted fast to stop a crazed man with an AR-15-style rifle who was about to kill dozens of people at a graduation party.

"Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night," Charleston Police Department Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett told local news WCHSTV.

The incident occurred Wednesday when Dennis Butler,37, was angered by a group of people hosting a graduation party who told him to slow down through an apartment complex in Charleston. He returned 30 minutes later, parked his vehicle, jumped in the backseat, and discharged his weapon toward the group of 30-40 people.

Unbeknownst to the shooter, a law-abiding citizen with a CCW was within the group and quickly drew her weapon and engaged Bulter with direct fire, fatally wounding him.

"There was a graduation party, a party with kids," Hazelett said at a press conference. "So obviously somebody just graduated high school and another birthday party. We could have had a casualty shooting there." He estimated between 30 to 40 people attended the parties.

🚨 SHOOTING UPDATE
CPD says the man who was shot last night at Renaissance Circle has died, and his name is Dennis Butler
Before the shooting, he allegedly pulled an AR-15-style rife at a birthday/graduation
CPD tells us a person at the party shot and killed Butler@wchs8fox11

— Danielle Dindak (@danielledindak) May 26, 2022
There were no injuries reported besides the gunman. Police have yet to release the woman's name, though they said she's not part of law enforcement and is just an average law-abiding citizen.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/law-abiding-west-virginia-woman-concealed-firearm-stops-mass-shooting
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

A good example of how concealed carry can prevent mass shootings.

Lets arm our teachers!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Killer Clouds

Instead of waiting for the police to arrive, a woman with a concealed carry license in West Virginia acted fast to stop a crazed man with an AR-15-style rifle who was about to kill dozens of people at a graduation party.

"Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night," Charleston Police Department Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett told local news WCHSTV.

The incident occurred Wednesday when Dennis Butler,37, was angered by a group of people hosting a graduation party who told him to slow down through an apartment complex in Charleston. He returned 30 minutes later, parked his vehicle, jumped in the backseat, and discharged his weapon toward the group of 30-40 people.

Unbeknownst to the shooter, a law-abiding citizen with a CCW was within the group and quickly drew her weapon and engaged Bulter with direct fire, fatally wounding him.

"There was a graduation party, a party with kids," Hazelett said at a press conference. "So obviously somebody just graduated high school and another birthday party. We could have had a casualty shooting there." He estimated between 30 to 40 people attended the parties.

🚨 SHOOTING UPDATE
CPD says the man who was shot last night at Renaissance Circle has died, and his name is Dennis Butler
Before the shooting, he allegedly pulled an AR-15-style rife at a birthday/graduation
CPD tells us a person at the party shot and killed Butler@wchs8fox11

— Danielle Dindak (@danielledindak) May 26, 2022
There were no injuries reported besides the gunman. Police have yet to release the woman's name, though they said she's not part of law enforcement and is just an average law-abiding citizen.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/law-abiding-west-virginia-woman-concealed-firearm-stops-mass-shooting
The pigs have no reason to release the woman's name.

If that happened in Kalifornia they would be prosecuting the woman for murder.

Offline PeteS in CA

In real life, in most California counties the local PD or SD officers would be complimenting her shooting ... which was pretty good if she was more than 10 yards away from the thug-wannabe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In real life, in most California counties the local PD or SD officers would be complimenting her shooting ... which was pretty good if she was more than 10 yards away from the thug-wannabe.

That was excellent marksmanship, and I agree with you the vast majority of CA Sheriffs probably agree it was a "good shoot," worthy of commendation. 

I think sometimes we are a bit unfair when dunking CA and her people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Come on @mountaineer was this you?... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Come on @mountaineer was this you?... :silly:

I was wondering too....  :laugh: :police:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Whoever did this deserves lots of

blij26 blij26 blij26
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Come on mountaineer was this you?... :silly:
Not my neighborhood, but I'd like to think I'd respond the same way this woman did.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

I've learned that both the criminal and the woman who stopped him are black. Perhaps the gungrabbers in Congress would like to deny that woman of color the right to protect herself.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

I've learned that both the criminal and the woman who stopped him are black. Perhaps the gungrabbers in Congress would like to deny that woman of color the right to protect herself.  :pondering:

They absolutely would like to do that.