Author Topic: Joe Biden loves his lies  (Read 115 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden loves his lies
« on: May 28, 2022, 01:18:49 pm »
May 28, 2022
Joe Biden loves his lies
By James Nollet

President Biden has made many false autobiographical claims.  He was a truck driver.  He was a coal miner.  He helped organize Black churches while in high school for Civil Rights activities.  He used to bring his children, then grandchildren, one at a time, when each turned age 15 or 16 (depending on the version), to Europe to tour either Dachau or Auschwitz (again, depending on the version).  He went to Soweto in South Africa to visit the imprisoned Nelson Mandela, who in fact was held 800 miles away on Robben Island.  He claimed he was arrested in Soweto; he wasn't.

I could go on and on.  But during this Memorial Day weekend, we can add a new Walter Mitty autobiographical lie to Biden's lengthy and ever-growing list.

The U.S. Naval Academy held its graduation and commissioning of new officers on Friday, and Biden gave the commencement address.  This is how the speech opened up:

Hello, Naval Academy! ... Whoa. ... Before I give my speech it thought [sic] crossed my mind, as I was told the Class of '72 is here.

I was appointed to the Academy, in nineteen sixty, s-five, by a senator who [sic] I was running against in 1972.  Never planned it that way; I was wasn't old enough to be sworn in; I was only 29 years old when I was running.  He was a fine man; his name was J. Caleb Boggs.  I didn't come to the Academy because I wanted to be a football star, and you had a guy [singular] named Staubach and Bellino [plural] here, so I went to Delaware.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/joe_biden_loves_his_lies.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden loves his lies
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 01:23:11 pm »
He'd already graduated from the University of Delaware in 1965.
Senators don't "appoint" young people to the military academies, they nominate them.
Joe was a "football star" only in high school. He didn't last more than one semester on the UD team.

The lies just keep piling up. See my post from yesterday: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,470897.0.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe Biden loves his lies
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 01:25:00 pm »
Corn Pop was a bad dude though.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.