Author Topic: Joe Biden Again Falsely Claims Trump Supporters Killed Police Officers on January 6  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Again Falsely Claims Trump Supporters Killed Police Officers on January 6

Charlie Spiering 28 May 2022

President Joe Biden falsely claimed Saturday that supporters of former President Donald Trump killed police officers during the January 6th riots on Capitol Hill.

The president spoke about the January 6th protests during his commencement speech at the University of Delaware.

He said:

A mob of insurrectionists stormed the Capitol, the very citadel of democracy. Imagine what you’d be thinking today if you had heard this morning before you got here that a group of a thousand people broke down the doors of the parliament of Great Britain, killed two police officers, smashed and ransacked the office of members of the British Parliament or any other, what would you think? What would you think?

Biden has previously made the false claim about Trump supporters killing police officers.

U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died a day after the attack, but his death was afterward determined to be from natural causes: two strokes at the base of his brain stem caused by a clot in an artery.

Four police officers, serving either the Capitol Police or the Washington Metropolitan Police force, died by suicide in the weeks following the attacks.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/28/joe-biden-again-falsely-claims-trump-supporters-killed-police-officers-on-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He’s confusing them with his own voters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yeah, that's the ticket!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Killer Clouds

Why is it if a citizen lies to the government they can be charged with a crime but the government can lie to the people constantly with impunity? Is it just that it has become to be expected that anyone speaking as a government representative is automatically lying? What hasn't Traitor Joe lied about? Every time the delusional moron speaks it's a lie.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 12:29:36 pm by Killer Clouds »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Joe Biden Again Falsely Claims Trump Supporters Killed Police Officers on January 6

Charlie Spiering 28 May 2022

President Joe Biden falsely claimed Saturday that supporters of former President Donald Trump killed police officers during the January 6th riots on Capitol Hill.

The president spoke about the January 6th protests during his commencement speech at the University of Delaware.

He said:

Biden has previously made the false claim about Trump supporters killing police officers.

U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died a day after the attack, but his death was afterward determined to be from natural causes: two strokes at the base of his brain stem caused by a clot in an artery.

Four police officers, serving either the Capitol Police or the Washington Metropolitan Police force, died by suicide in the weeks following the attacks.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/28/joe-biden-again-falsely-claims-trump-supporters-killed-police-officers-on-january-6/
Did they know Hillary?  Where were they and what were they doing and how thorough was the CSI on those deaths?  That seems like a HUGE attrition rate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Every other day, a new story that begins, "President Joe Biden falsely claimed ..."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why are democrats pathological liars, shameless in their lying?  Look how far it has gotten them, combined with their liar deniers.  Even here!  Only respect for truth is the way out of this dark tunnel/hole we are in.

(I am the truth, they way, the life)  that's a road a long way back, the lovers of selves abhor going back that way, many of them would rather step off the precipice ahead.

School shooting violence upsets democrats so much that they want law abiding citizens disarmed, not the drug dealers and radicals they arm and felony criminals to be disarmed. 
Who democrats demand be disarmed, and who they gladly arm tells you who they regard as enemies and who they regard as friends.
Odd, violence wasn't offensive not so long ago when democrats buddies were burning down cities, raping and murdering people wan't a big deal either.  This shows how sick and twisted many of society have become, easily brainwashed by 'woke' politics.
 :smokin:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 07:48:07 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions