General Category > Crime And Punishment

Woman assaulted on NYC subway as bystanders do nothing

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
May 27, 2022 1:51pm EDT
Woman assaulted on NYC subway as bystanders do nothing
NYC transit crime incidents have increased nearly 58% year-over-year
By Audrey Conklin | Fox News

A viral video on social media shows a woman being assaulted on a New York City subway train as bystanders keep a safe distance away from the scene.

The video shows an individual acting out on the subway. As other passengers move away, the individual pulls one passenger down onto a seat by her hair.

The passenger can be seen mouthing, "Somebody help me," as the individual continues holding on to her hair while they are seated. None of the other passengers assist her as the individual holds on to her hair and, eventually, lifts her from the seat.

WARNING: VIDEO IS GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/realJoelFischer/status/1529522031376613376

"Get up!" the individual yells as he pulls the woman by her hair to the back of the train car before letting her go.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-harassed-nyc-subway-bystanders

mystery-ak:
There were several *able bodied* men in that car yet no one helped her... :shrug:

mystery-ak:
When no one steps up to deal with violence and insanity
John Sexton May 28, 2022 7:00 PM ET

We’re all still wondering why police in Uvalde, Texas didn’t storm the classroom and kill the gunman given that active-shooter training indicates that’s what should happen. Also this week there’s a video circulating on Twitter which has me wondering almost the same thing. Why did no one act?

--- Quote ---
    A viral video on social media shows a woman being assaulted on a New York City subway train as bystanders keep a safe distance away from the scene.

The video shows an individual acting out on the subway. As other passengers move away, the individual pulls one passenger down onto a seat by her hair.

The passenger can be seen mouthing, “Somebody help me,” as the individual continues holding on to her hair while they are seated. None of the other passengers assist her as the individual holds on to her hair and, eventually, lifts her from the seat.
--- End quote ---

more
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/05/28/when-no-one-steps-up-to-deal-with-violence-and-insanity-n472685

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on May 27, 2022, 08:02:47 pm ---There were several *able bodied* men in that car yet no one helped her... :shrug:

--- End quote ---

@mystery-ak

That's odd. We all know that every male from NYC is a tough guy. I know this because all of the ones I have ever met told me this.

Granted,I never met very many because I never went to NYC,and the only ones I ever really got to know where draftees in the army. Frankly,I wasn't impressed. All mouth,no follow-up.

sneakypete:
BTW,that loon just created a new Republican voter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version