General Category > National/Breaking News

Limbaugh: ‘Its Entirely Possible A Loser (GOP) Candidate Will Get The Nomination

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: Oceander on March 27, 2011, 01:46:37 pm ---He seriously said that?  He's not only stupid, he's arrogant, too.  Every time he opens his mouth he sounds more and more like a democrat.

--- End quote ---

The way it came out was so arrogant it made me angry that he "could" win..... his attitude seems to be "I have the money and this is owned me".........  and yes, just like Scott Brown they call themselves Republicans, but they are opportunistic Republicans IMO.

Oceander:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on March 27, 2011, 09:09:12 pm ---The way it came out was so arrogant it made me angry that he "could" win..... his attitude seems to be "I have the money and this is owned me".........  and yes, just like Scott Brown they call themselves Republicans, but they are opportunistic Republicans IMO.

--- End quote ---

Being opportunistic - which is very different from being willing to compromise on non-essential matters - means that they are all too easily co-opted by liberals, which is what has largely happened to most RINOs.

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: Oceander on March 27, 2011, 10:23:37 pm ---Being opportunistic - which is very different from being willing to compromise on non-essential matters - means that they are all too easily co-opted by liberals, which is what has largely happened to most RINOs.

--- End quote ---

exactly.......

ladybug:
So who have we got who can be a winner??? Someone gotta emerge who we can  make golden. :beer: :beer: :patriot: :patriot: :pondering:

DCPatriot:
Rudy Giuliani.  Chris Christie.  Rush Limbaugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version