General Category > National/Breaking News

Limbaugh: ‘Its Entirely Possible A Loser (GOP) Candidate Will Get The Nomination

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-its-entirely-possible-a-loser-gop-candidate-will-get-the-nomination/

Limbaugh: ‘Its Entirely Possible A Loser (GOP) Candidate Will Get The Nomination

by Jon Bershad | 4:29 pm, March 25th, 2011

“Thanks to you, my own staff is ganging up on me in here!” said Rush Limbaugh to a caller earlier today. The caller had asked Limbaugh to offer an endorsement to one of the potential Republican presidential candidates so as to “clean up the field,” but the host was wavering since no one was inspiring enough passion in him. All he could say definitively was that he wasn’t voting for Barack Obama. He’d vote for Elmer Fudd over Obama. Now, that’s an endorsement!

--- Quote ---“Now, I’m not trying to slither out of this. I’m trying to tell you, as honestly as I can, what if there isn’t anybody I’m passionate about? Do you know how hard…Well, I could do that, I could pick somebody but, if I don’t have passion- I’m not a liar. I can’t come in here and tell you I’m razzmatazz, rolled and ready to go for someone.”
--- End quote ---

snip

DCPatriot:
I've said the very same thing.

I don't care who the GOP nominee is because my vote isn't FOR somebody.....it's AGAINST the Marxist Left.

Oceander:
If it's Mitt Romney, I'm starting expatriation proceedings.

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: Oceander on March 26, 2011, 02:56:08 pm ---If it's Mitt Romney, I'm starting expatriation proceedings.

--- End quote ---

I'll join you.  His pronouncement yesterday he has the nomination in the bag reallyturned me off even more than I already was turned off.

Oceander:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on March 26, 2011, 08:35:40 pm ---I'll join you.  His pronouncement yesterday he has the nomination in the bag reallyturned me off even more than I already was turned off.

--- End quote ---

He seriously said that?  He's not only stupid, he's arrogant, too.  Every time he opens his mouth he sounds more and more like a democrat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version