Author Topic: Joe Biden Says The ‘Protests’ In The Summer Of 2020 ‘Unified’ People Of Every Generation  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Says The ‘Protests’ In The Summer Of 2020 ‘Unified’ People Of Every Generation (VIDEO)
By Mike LaChance
Published May 26, 2022 at 11:18pm

During recent prepared remarks, President Joe Biden said the the ‘protests’ in the summer of 2020 unified people of every generation.

First of all, they were more like riots than protests. Secondly, the only people they united were the far left radicals doing the rioting. Most people were repulsed by the left’s behavior.

Parts of cities were burned or destroyed in other ways. Biden thinks this was unifying?

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1529560834954895361

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/joe-biden-says-protests-summer-2020-unified-people-every-generation-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Speaking as a member Generation-X:  You couldn't be more wrong, you irrelevant pre-Boomer fossil.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 06:25:47 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Speaking as a member Generation-X:  You couldn't be more wrong, you irrelevant Boomer fossil.

Biden was born on November 20, 1942.  He ain't no Boomer.  His Dad, Joe Sr. didn't serve in WWII so he was free to knock up his Wife and  thus Joe Jr was hatched.

Boomers were born from 1946 to 1964.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

This is one of the nice things about Joe Biden having no filter. He reveals out loud what Democrats privately believe but don’t dare say

What he is saying is that the riots in 2020 were a good thing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
So woke Joe is Nero in charge of Burn baby Burn!  I must say forbeing demented he sure is doing a very successful job of it, and guess what?  He's going to get even more successful.  You can bawl all you want, but stay in the buildings, to prove your 'woke' solidarity!
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog: :pigs fly: :media: ***suicide*** :tongue2: :silly:
They are coming to take you away haa haa hee hee hee hoo hoo haa haa, they're coming to take you away!  E N J O Y  the fruits of your and they're labors.
cuckoo 123  twilight zonexxxx cuckoo 123
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 02:55:51 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
You're an idiot Joe!!  This is unity....?????

Seattle 2020