Author Topic: UVALDE: What the Hell Were Cops Doing Outside While Kids Were Being Slaughtered in the School? [VIDE  (Read 663 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UVALDE: What the Hell Were Cops Doing Outside While Kids Were Being Slaughtered in the School? [VIDEO]
By Stephen Green May 26, 2022 12:10 PM ET

Video emerging online from Tuesday’s schoolchildren massacre in Uvalde, Texas shows local police more concerned with stopping parents than stopping the killer.

Parents were pleading, “Give me the vest, I’ll go in there!” but some ended up in handcuffs instead of vests.

Before you watch this video, please remember that these are Robb Elementary School parents who have been waiting fruitlessly outside of their own children’s school while a madman was allowed all the time in the world to complete his rampage.

There’s no violence, no blood, and it’s still one of the most difficult videos I’ve ever watched.

https://twitter.com/vocdetox/status/1529797345507958786

more
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/05/26/uvalde-where-the-hell-were-the-police-n1601000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Johnny come lately.  Had shootings been engaged in by criminals robbing a bank or armored car and the police stood aside and let the slaughter commence, would said police have jobs today in the aftermath?  A clue this might have been more political than realized.  Children expendable, institutions of money, not.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Police who were actively 'protecting the shooter' from any interference, claimed they were waiting for keys to the door to the classroom in which the murders were happening. However, the lock on the door the Police were all huddled around was broken. Meaning the door was never locked. They could have entered within minutes. Instead they waited for over an hour for 'keys' that they never needed. The door was unlocked the whole time.

Bottom line in my opinion, is that Arredondo was told by somebody somewhere with power (likely from D.C.) not to interfere with the shooter and to let it happen. Either that is true, or Arredondo is a retarded fool. What sane person would tell the Police force to stand-down and to attack the parents while little kids are being massacred by a crazy transgender maniac. It makes no sense no matter how anyone looks at it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

I suspect it was a jobs program for those who were politically "connected", not an actual police force. Their safety was more important than other people's safety in spite of being supplied the tools to do the job.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Arrendondo to date has refused to testify or to perform a press briefing supporting his actions.

That alone is enough to haul his ass to jail awaiting trial for negligent homicide.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Contrast, they would defend businesses being violently attacked, but not children being slaughtered, that could have been easily defended/saved.  What happens when WOKE police go WOKE POLITICAL, defending the butchers, defying parents trying to save the lives of innocent children.  What you get when WOKE gets involved in the lives of innocent children, and of course they want people completely defenseless so that interference to save the children can't happen.  Woke is getting more and more revealed everyday.  Now if only voting citizens can resist being made fools of on election days, this crap could be greatly reduced if not eliminated.  Who can convince determined fools?  Its been a tough row to hoe!
 :smokin: :reaper: :smokin:\ obtaining
Just think of how many are now needlessly dead from WOKE Joe BECOMING PRESIDENT.  Co-vid, vaccines, Afghanistan, American energy independence dead and expected to get much worse....HOW MANY MORE?????????????
 9999hair out0000 :chairbang:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Has anyone yet answered the question as to where the perp got the funds to purchase the weapons and ammo he had?  In case you don't know, Daniel Defense stuff does not come cheap.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien