Author Topic: Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Says North Korea Joined with U.S. to Sanction Vladimir Putin  (Read 227 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Says North Korea Joined with U.S. to Sanction Vladimir Putin

Charlie Spiering 27 May 2022

President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed Friday that North Korea joined the United States to sanction Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Did anybody think that when I called for sanctions against Russia, that in addition to NATO that Australia, Japan, North Korea, and some of the ASEAN countries would stand up and support these sanctions?” he asked.

The president spoke about his international diplomatic efforts at the commencement ceremony for the Naval Acadamy.

Biden likely meant to say South Korea, but he did not correct himself.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/27/brain-freeze-joe-biden-says-north-korea-joined-with-u-s-to-sanction-vladimir-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

I guess nobody is going to do anything about the idiot in the Whitehouse until he starts WWIII. Probably not even then.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe can't help himself.  He goes off script and even the teleprompter hides its screen in shame.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Biden likely meant to say South Korea, but he did not correct himself.
Joe: "What? There are two Koreas? When did that happen?"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org