Author Topic: Natural Gas Prices Surge, Inventories Drained Following Biden's EU Deal  (Read 430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Natural Gas Prices Surge, Inventories Drained Following Biden's EU Deal
Thomas Catenacci
Energy & Environment Reporter
May 26, 2022 12:09 PM ET

U.S. natural gas prices have skyrocketed nearly 150% this year while inventory levels have shrunk, signaling more consumer pain ahead of the summer season.

The Henry Hub natural gas spot price, an indicator of nationwide prices, stormed past $9.30 per million British thermal units (MMBtu) Thursday, up from its early January price of $3.74 per MMBtu and the highest level since 2008, according to government data. U.S. natural gas inventories have been drained in recent months, declining 17.6% year-over-year and down 15.3% relative to their 2017-2021 average, additional data released Thursday showed.

“There’s almost no ceiling for natural gas,” Kent Bayazitoglu, an energy analyst at the firm Baker & O’Brien, told The Wall Street Journal. “You can reduce your driving a lot easier than you can reduce your natural-gas consumption.”

“It’s like a roller coaster,” Bayazitoglu added. “You don’t get nervous going down, but going up.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/26/natural-gas-prices-inventories-joe-biden-european-union/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Lovely.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The beatings of your wallet will continue till morale improves.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Welcome to Bizarroden World where dreams are crushed by reality
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 12:04:41 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I dare call it treason.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Biden plan, America last America trashed.