General Category > Crime And Punishment

Police: Woman with pistol killed man who shot at crowd of people in Charleston

(1/2) > >>

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---Police: Woman with pistol killed man who shot at crowd of people in Charleston
by STAFF REPORTS
Wednesday, May 25th 2022

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WCHS) — UPDATED: 8:30 a.m., 5/26/22

Police said a woman who was lawfully carrying a pistol shot and killed a man who began shooting at a crowd of people Wednesday night in Charleston.

Dennis Butler was killed after allegedly shooting at dozens of people attending a graduation party Wednesday near the Vista View Apartment complex. No injuries were reported from those at the party.  ...
--- End quote ---
No charges will be filed against the woman. Turns out the now-deceased guy with the AR-15 was a felon unlawfully possessing the weapon.

sneakypete:
THERE is a shooting story that will never be reported by the mainstream press.

mountaineer:
It just served to remind me why I carry. I never know whether there will be some bad guy at the bank, at Kroger, at any other place I visit. But how could I live with not doing something?

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on May 26, 2022, 09:52:33 pm ---THERE is a shooting story that will never be reported by the mainstream press.

--- End quote ---
They will focus on the scary black rifle and that a felon was able to get it and using it as club to beat the we need more gun laws drum without ever once acknowledging that it's already illegal for him to buy and possess the gun. Then if it is pointed out to them they will smoothly transition to the Nazi argument that Americans need to be disarmed so that criminals can't get stolen guns....all Americans except for them that is.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on May 26, 2022, 09:52:33 pm ---THERE is a shooting story that will never be reported by the mainstream press.

--- End quote ---

You got that right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version