Author Topic: Police: Woman with pistol killed man who shot at crowd of people in Charleston  (Read 468 times)

Offline mountaineer

Police: Woman with pistol killed man who shot at crowd of people in Charleston
by STAFF REPORTS
Wednesday, May 25th 2022

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WCHS) — UPDATED: 8:30 a.m., 5/26/22

Police said a woman who was lawfully carrying a pistol shot and killed a man who began shooting at a crowd of people Wednesday night in Charleston.

Dennis Butler was killed after allegedly shooting at dozens of people attending a graduation party Wednesday near the Vista View Apartment complex. No injuries were reported from those at the party.  ...
No charges will be filed against the woman. Turns out the now-deceased guy with the AR-15 was a felon unlawfully possessing the weapon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
THERE is a shooting story that will never be reported by the mainstream press.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

It just served to remind me why I carry. I never know whether there will be some bad guy at the bank, at Kroger, at any other place I visit. But how could I live with not doing something?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They will focus on the scary black rifle and that a felon was able to get it and using it as club to beat the we need more gun laws drum without ever once acknowledging that it's already illegal for him to buy and possess the gun. Then if it is pointed out to them they will smoothly transition to the Nazi argument that Americans need to be disarmed so that criminals can't get stolen guns....all Americans except for them that is.

Online Hoodat

You got that right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What I am wondering, is who played the red queen?

Shooters suddenly coming out of the woodwork now that Democrats want our guns seems a little too coordinated to me.

It also tells me the Dems are planning a huge midterm fraud.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis