Author Topic: The gospel according to Nancy Pelosi and Whoopi Goldberg  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The gospel according to Nancy Pelosi and Whoopi Goldberg
« on: May 25, 2022, 02:18:29 pm »
May 25, 2022
The gospel according to Nancy Pelosi and Whoopi Goldberg
By Andrea Widburg

I’m sorry but I just can’t stay away from the story of Archbishop Salvatore Cordelione announcing that, because she’s an aggressive advocate for unlimited abortion, Nancy Pelosi no longer qualifies for communion in his diocese. With the weekend having passed since the Friday announcement, noted religious scholars Nancy Pelosi and Whoopi Goldberg (that was sarcasm for those who thought I was serious) have weighed in and their takes are, well, extraordinary.

To go back a little to set the stage, on Monday, the San Francisco Examiner (one of two hometown newspapers for Pelosi) issued an aggressive editorial announcing that, as between Pelosi and the Archbishop, Pelosi is the way more Christian one of the two because she wants to use your money to help the poor, while the Archbishop is just being a right-wing meanie. I’ll add here two points I meant to include in that post but forgot.

First, Cordelione is entirely in line with Pauline doctrine regarding the appropriate freedom from sin when taking communion. According to 1 Corinthians 11:27, “so then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.” As I understand it, “sinning against the body and blood of the Lord” is on a highway to damnation.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/the_gospel_according_to_nancy_pelosi_and_whoopi_goldberg.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The gospel according to Nancy Pelosi and Whoopi Goldberg
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 03:23:51 pm »
I love these limousine liberal cafeteria Catholics.  They think the same rules that apply to everyone else no longer apply to them.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 03:31:12 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright