Author Topic: Time for a New Declaration of Independence?  (Read 120 times)

Offline Kamaji

Time for a New Declaration of Independence?
« on: May 25, 2022, 12:46:33 pm »
Time for a New Declaration of Independence?

Will we continue to endure this long train of abuses? It seems likely.

By Dan Gelernter
May 24, 2022

Hillary Clinton signed off on delivering the Russia hoax to the FBI. Hooray. I have a hard time getting excited about something that matters so little. It is not merely a question of confirming something we already knew—that happens all the time, especially if you’re what, up until recently, was called a conspiracy theorist.

But if you have even the slightest hope that demonstrating Clinton’s culpability would yield any tangible results other than getting to say “I told you so” to people who won’t remember the events you are talking about and, in any case, don’t care about them, give up those hopes now. Hillary doesn’t matter anymore. It would be much better to let her fade away like the old criminal she is and expire in peace: She’ll have all of eternity to contemplate her sins.

I’d be paying more attention to the FBI. Their defense for the Russia hoax is simple: They were tricked. Don’t you see it? Michael Sussmann lied to them. So, obviously, they were fooled into following false leads for several years. It’s not as though America’s primary federal law enforcement agency expects people to go around lying to them and making stuff up. Tell the truth, people! Or else the FBI will be easily and totally baffled.

It goes without saying that no one really believes this narrative. The FBI knew what it was doing and needed merely the barest covering-their-tracks pretense to direct the full resources of federal law enforcement against its political enemies. The FBI’s proud history of bungled political persecutions goes back to the extensive legacy of J. Edgar Hoover.

So what happens now? We let them get away with it, of course. There’s nothing to be done. The FBI and the Justice Department have made a deal with the American public: They pretend to uphold the law. We pretend to believe them. It’s easier than admitting that, with discretionary rather than impartial law enforcement, these agencies are not protecting Americans—they’re just protecting the government’s monopoly on organized crime.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/24/time-for-a-declaration-of-independence/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Time for a New Declaration of Independence?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 12:45:11 am »
As I've been saying in this forum for many months now:

Is it time for that New Continental Congress yet...?