Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 62229 times)

Offline Hoodat

So?  What in the hell does that have to do with anything?

Wouldn't matter anyway since the officer in charge wasn't using a radio.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

So?  What in the hell does that have to do with anything?  IIRC it was VERY hard for the Army to talk to the Navy in Vietnam but the war was still prosecuted!   We are talking about ONE bad guy here! Smoke and mirrors being deployed by Mr. Gonzales IMHO.

I don't see how that's even true - Emergency radio up in here is run off the same repeaters. Each service has their own access, but there is nothing to stop them from using the same channel if they want to.

Offline dfwgator

@mystery-ak

Cool! I am sure that money will bring all those dead kids back to life,and even convince the cowardly cops to pretend to care.

They might want to ask Ukraine for the money, since they got it all.

Offline dfwgator

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
13mil is a little pricey for hand held radios... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TX State Sen. Gutierrez: Abbott Is a ‘Coward’ — Children Died Because He Made it Easier to Get Guns

Texas State Sen. Roland Gutierrez (D) said Monday on “MSNBC Reports” said Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) was a “coward” who has caused more children to die by making access to guns easier in their state.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/30/tx-state-sen-gutierrez-abbott-is-a-coward-children-died-because-he-made-it-easier-to-get-guns/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

Texas State Sen. Roland Gutierrez (D) said Monday on “MSNBC Reports” said Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) was a “coward” who has caused more children to die by making access to guns easier in their state.  .  .
Gutierrez added, “I have Republican constituents that are calling me saying let’s raise the age limit. I have no problem with the waiting period and no problems with red flags. The only constituents that Greg Abbott is listening to is the NRA. He’s a coward. Let’s be real clear. This man has made it easier and easier for people to access this type of weaponry. Last session, during the open carry bill that they passed, I was one of the last speakers to speak, and the last ten seconds of what I said, I said because of this bill, more kids will die. I never, never, ever thought that that hyperbole would be realized in my own community.

Roland Gutierrez is a lying POS.  The Open Carry bill did not make it easier for this murderer to get guns.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A lot of great communications equipment undoubtedly left in Kabul as well.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Texas police will now only respond to armed emergencies via zoom, for their personal safety, of course....
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Her name is Angeli Rose Gomez and she is a hero!
She showed the cowardly cops how to do it, and they still refused to move.
In fact, they were more likely to shoot her than the killer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

Somebody got that money, but it wasn't Ukraine.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
To pull back from foreign rabbit holes, it is interesting to see the rush to destroy a crime scene. I get that it is particularly hard for some to look at that building right now.
Unanswered questions remain.

Why was the suspect not engaged through a window with a suitable rifle? Yes, windows deflect trajectories, but finding a way to lure the suspect to the window would reduce the length of that deflected path, increasing the odds of success, as would having multiple shooters take the suspect down, firing together.

Who propped the door open and why?

Why the delays in entering the room and engaging the suspect?

Some of the wounded likely survived for a while before succumbing to their injuries and dying.
Why the delay? Why the assumption that time was not of the essence in getting into the room, subduing the shooter and getting EMS support to the kids? I have previously commented about the "golden hour" for trauma patients, and here it was pissed away through inaction.

Some survived,
A young survivor of the massacre at a Texas elementary school said she covered herself with a friend's blood and pretended to be dead while she waited for help to arrive.

Miah Cerrillo, 11, told CNN that she and a friend called 911 from her dead teacher's phone Tuesday and waited for what felt like, to her, three hours for officers to arrive at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde.
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/south-texas-el-paso/news/2022/05/27/students-who-survived-texas-school-attack-describe-event...but there is almost no mention of them. (I wouldn't want reporters swarming my kid after surviving something like that, they have been through enough already.) But a number would be nice to see. Others survived, also, in the classrooms where the shooter was active: https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/05/27/uvalde-child-survived-by-playing-dead-after-he-was-shot-then-apologized-to-parents-for-bloody-clothes/ and https://www.kens5.com/article/news/special-reports/uvalde-school-shooting/uvalde-texas-school-shooting-fourth-grader-student-account-elementary/273-51cc4e26-7a0a-49c0-ba7a-48cdd47fa235.

Once again, actions were taken which thwarted ordinary security protocol, permitted the incident, and intensified the results--actions taken by people who should have known better.

Unfortunately, in the heat of the moment, there are far too many (who should be voices of reason) acting to remove Rights from 330,000,000 people which have stood for well over 200 years, Rights which remain essential to our Liberty and ability to defend ourselves against lawlessness like that seen in recent Riots across this country, all because of the actions of a single madman.
The mere open presence of rifles like those currently being reviled quite arguably kept smaller towns from experiencing the sort of destruction wreaked upon larger urban areas where laws are more restrictive. Such a counter-demonstration where I live kept everything peaceful, both sides had their say, not a shot fired, no windows broken, and everyone went home.

Those who should be safeguarding those Rights, despite this horrific incident, are not and should lose their jobs.

Keep in mind that before the victims are buried, there are those who are breaking ground on lucrative construction contracts in their mind, while others bury misdeeds and inaction which made the entire event possible and ensured its worst case outcome.

If the goal is prevention of similar incidents, there are a few aspects of this which need more examination, from the breach of security, the failure to identify the shooter beforehand as a potential problem, the routine burying of the shooter's juvenile actions so they did not show up on any background check, where the shooter got the money for the firearms and ammo (on a part time low end job at 18), failure of social media to trip a flag (when they never failed to flag a mention of Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and ill effects from COVID jabs), any psych eval data that may have existed being hidden behind a firewall, etc.

Perhaps the most effective change could be that expunging of a juvenile record only happen after the juvenile offender has demonstrated behaviour that indicates juvenile actions were a learning experience and not the beginnings of a criminal career, through judicial review, instead of automatically clearing the board at 18. Not only might this deter juvenile misbehaviour, knowing the slate would not be automatically wiped clean at adulthood, at least of those violent juvenile crimes not sufficient to warrant being tried as an adult, but it would provide context for any violations of the law made as an adult. That flag would remain in NICS until removed by a judge. Certainly, randomly shooting people with a BB gun would indicate a disturbing tendency for random violence in the future.

This person apparently had a long history of aberrant behaviour, and there is no assurance that mobing the neighborhood with psych people who consider that sort of behaviour within the spectrum of 'normal' (as in to be celebrated "normal")  would ever prevent another such incident in the future, and might only add additional targets to the shooter's list. That the media disguised these tendencies in accounts by muting them as if the shooter was bullied because he could not afford nice clothes instead of wearing miniskirts and posting it on social media distorts the picture as well. There is a point at which nonconformance with culturally ordinaryl behaviour invites derision, especially as a juvenile or child, something which has persisted since the beginning of time, and subsequent claiming to be a victim just doesn't cut it when brandishing behaviour not generally accepted has such a predictable result.

In the end, I see only a grab for more money and more power, not anything that would prevent another incident like this one from happening elsewhere.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 08:15:38 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In my mind, my main questions are why the police commander has yet to appear in public to explain his actions rather than to get another party in front of cameras to do so.

I am also very suspicious of why the killer's birth certificate has not been made available to the public.  If he from North Dakota or Texas?
If he actually is here illegally, then the entire house of cards on destroying access to guns falls apart as the emphasis would then be placed on why we permitted him entry here and then allowed him to remain. 
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New footage details ’77 gut-wrenching minutes’ children fled Uvalde school, called 911 for help
May 31, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Terrified children run from their school during a gunman’s rampage as a 911 dispatcher talks to a child trapped in the classroom with the gunman in a chilling new video from last week’s massacre in Uvalde, Texas. the latest insight into the day that shocked America.

In excerpts from the video obtained by ABC News that aired on Monday’s edition of “Good Morning America,” children flee Robb Elementary School where 19 young kids and two teachers were methodically slaughtered by 18-year-old Salvadore Ramos.

Police officers who responded to the scene broke windows as they tried to evacuate students after the gunman opened fire. Also captured in the footage was the dispatcher’s audio of a phone call to law enforcement from a child who was trapped in the classroom that Ramos had entered.

“…advise we do have a child on the line,” the dispatcher said, “Room 12, are we able to… is anybody inside of the building at this…?”

“2-1, child is advising he is in the room, full of victims. Full of victims at this moment.”

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1531233051551883264

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/31/new-footage-details-77-gut-wrenching-minutes-children-fled-uvalde-school-called-911-for-help-1244488/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just Go, Brandon: Infuriated Border Patrol Agents Refuse to Meet with Biden in Uvalde

by Will
31 minutes ago

It was an off duty Border Patrol agent using a borrowed shotgun that saved the remaining children during the horrific Uvalde massacre, not the cops who had been sitting around, acting cowardly and tazing frustrated parents.

As such, Team Biden obviously wanted a photo-op with the Border Patrol when it went to visit Uvalde. Unfortunately for Biden but fortunately for all of us that love seeing that the emperor has no clothes, Biden angered the agents and so they refused to meet with him, as Newsmax pointed out in a recent segment:

When Biden visited Uvalde, TX, he demanded that the border patrol agents be disarmed if they wanted to meet him.

The best part is that most of the agents chose not to meet him. Let that sink in. They declined to meet the “President of the United States.”

https://twitter.com/ThorDeplorable/status/1531596991138041861

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/just-go-brandon-infuriated-border-patrol-agents-refuse-to-meet-with-biden-in-uvalde-wiley/
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just Go, Brandon: Infuriated Border Patrol Agents Refuse to Meet with Biden in Uvalde

by Will
31 minutes ago

It was an off duty Border Patrol agent using a borrowed shotgun that saved the remaining children during the horrific Uvalde massacre, not the cops who had been sitting around, acting cowardly and tazing frustrated parents.

As such, Team Biden obviously wanted a photo-op with the Border Patrol when it went to visit Uvalde. Unfortunately for Biden but fortunately for all of us that love seeing that the emperor has no clothes, Biden angered the agents and so they refused to meet with him, as Newsmax pointed out in a recent segment:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/just-go-brandon-infuriated-border-patrol-agents-refuse-to-meet-with-biden-in-uvalde-wiley/

Don't blame them one bit.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Kamaji

by Will
31 minutes ago

more

Good for them.

Offline mountaineer

The same Border Patrol he falsely accused of whipping those poor innocent illegal immigrants? Yeah, not surprising they'd have no respect for him, POTUS or not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Horrifying Video Emerges Of Man Who Attacked Texas Elementary School
By  Ryan Saavedra

May 30, 2022   DailyWire.com

A highly disturbing video has emerged showing the man who shot up a Texas Elementary School last week holding up a bag of blood-soaked dead cats.

The video shows the 18-year-old Latino shooter who murdered 19 children smiling while holding up the bag, according to video footage obtained by the New York Post, which was so graphic that the publication had to blur out the bag.

The Daily Wire is not showing the video or using the attacker’s name due to company policy about not giving those responsible for mass casualty events the notoriety that they crave.

The attacker “is seen smiling in the undated footage while sitting in the passenger seat of a pal’s car — holding up a clear plastic bag with at least two bloodied cats visible inside,” the New York Post reported. “The sicko was previously rumored to have had a fascination with dead cats and had threatened to kidnap, kill and rape girls who shunned him online.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/horrifying-video-emerges-of-man-who-attacked-texas-elementary-school
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She showed the cowardly cops how to do it, and they still refused to move.
In fact, they were more likely to shoot her than the killer.

@240B

If there is such a thing as a Mother of the Year Award,this woman is my pick for winner.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

By  Ryan Saavedra

A highly disturbing video has emerged showing the man who shot up a Texas Elementary School last week holding up a bag of blood-soaked dead cats.

The video shows the 18-year-old Latino shooter who murdered 19 children smiling while holding up the bag, according to video footage obtained by the New York Post, which was so graphic that the publication had to blur out the bag.

The Daily Wire is not showing the video or using the attacker’s name due to company policy about not giving those responsible for mass casualty events the notoriety that they crave.

The attacker “is seen smiling in the undated footage while sitting in the passenger seat of a pal’s car — holding up a clear plastic bag with at least two bloodied cats visible inside,” the New York Post reported. “The sicko was previously rumored to have had a fascination with dead cats and had threatened to kidnap, kill and rape girls who shunned him online.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/horrifying-video-emerges-of-man-who-attacked-texas-elementary-school

So, he was a developing psychopath, and he was already giving out the classic symptoms that should have been caught by those around him, and resulted in his referral and/or red-flagging.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Why was the suspect not engaged through a window with a suitable rifle? Yes, windows deflect trajectories, but finding a way to lure the suspect to the window would reduce the length of that deflected path, increasing the odds of success, as would having multiple shooters take the suspect down, firing together.

@Smokin Joe

That is,in fact,what SWAT snipers do when having to shoot through glass. They train for it so that the second shooter isn't distracted by the 1st shot and misses.

Who propped the door open and why?

Why the delays in entering the room and engaging the suspect?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

By  Ryan Saavedra

more
Abusing animals is a clear sign of mental issues.  Too bad he didn't receive some type of mental health help.  Of course in today's society where boys want to be girls and girls want to be boys, I'm not so sure counseling would have helped.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The video is out there please don't post it here....
Support the USO