Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 62261 times)

Online rustynail

No one brought doughnuts?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 26, 2022 2:10pm EDT
Texas school shooter's grandma still hospitalized after surgery, was not talking as of Wednesday: Family
Salvador Ramos' grandmother remains in serious condition after her grandson allegedly shot her in the face on Tuesday
By Paul Best , Stephanie Pagones | Fox News

UVALDE, Texas – The Texas woman whose grandson, Salvador Ramos, shot her in the face and then went on to kill 21 people at a Uvalde elementary school earlier this week is recovering in a hospital but is still unable to speak following surgery on Wednesday, her husband told Fox News Digital.

Rolando Reyes, Ramos' grandfather, said Thursday the suspect's 66-year-old grandmother was awake after surgery the day before, but still could not talk.

Reyes spoke briefly with Fox News Digital outside his Uvalde, Texas, home, where Ramos had also been living with the couple. Ramos, 18, is said to have shot and killed 19 students and two teachers at nearby Robb Elementary School on Tuesday before law enforcement fatally wounded him.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/uvalde-texas-shooters-grandma-condition-hospitalized-surgery
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Democrats have only one single mind, absolute power and domination of America and Americans. They are more than willing to burn the entire country to the ground if they have to. Democrats are incapable of compassion, empathy, and simple dignity and honor. With Democrats every single thing they do is about grabbing POWER at any cost. If any situation no matter how egregious and tragic does not benefit them, then they have no use for it at all.

The shooter was not a White person so, it really doesn't matter to Democrats. Just wait and see. A week from now this will disappear. Or, they will make him a so called 'White Hispanic' as they have done before.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 08:46:45 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Saagar Enjeti
@esaagar
·
6m
Texas DPS now not only now says that Ramos was NOT confronted once before walking into the school but also confirms that officers "fell back" for "cover" upon initial contact and requested tactical backup for before making any other attempt 1 hour later

@mystery-ak

In other words,in at least one Texas city,"Officer safety" is more important than the lives of mere school children.

Good to know. Hope the voters there remember it when the sheriff comes up for re-election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
45m
NYT reporter asking if the Biden Administration would support taking back the PPP loan of the gun business in Texas who sold shooter the guns.

Karine Jean-Pierre asks him for the name of the business
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Saagar Enjeti
@esaagar
·
6m
Texas DPS now not only now says that Ramos was NOT confronted once before walking into the school but also confirms that officers "fell back" for "cover" upon initial contact and requested tactical backup for before making any other attempt 1 hour later

@mystery-ak

Good to know that the po-po in that city consider "officer safety" to be more important than "children safety".

Kinda makes you wonder why they are on the public payroll,doesn't it?

I hope the voters remember this come the next election.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
22m
This Uvalde shooting is going to cause me to lose sleep. Inexcusable what happened at Robb Elementary School. 19 babies. Police officers reportedly stood by and let it happen.

If you’re looking for answers, I’ve got one for you: Apathy, incompetence and cowardice.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
22m
This Uvalde shooting is going to cause me to lose sleep. Inexcusable what happened at Robb Elementary School. 19 babies. Police officers reportedly stood by and let it happen.

If you’re looking for answers, I’ve got one for you: Apathy, incompetence and cowardice.

@mystery-ak

Can't wait to see and hear some parent on live tv ask if the police only carry guns to make sure THEY are safe.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
39m
Things that could have potentially stopped this mass killing: 1. Locked school doors. 2. Locked classroom doors. 3. Armed security at the school. 4. The police arriving at the school. Things that actually stopped this mass murder: nothing.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 26, 2022 3:34pm EDT
Uvalde, Texas student who covered herself in classmates' blood to survive is still shaken, dad says
The father of an 11-year-old Robb Elementary School student in Uvalde, Texas, says his daughter is still shaken after watching her teacher and classmates get killed in front of her

By Adam Sabes , Ashley Papa | Fox News

An 11-year-old reportedly smeared blood on herself and went into "survival mode" during the Uvalde mass shooting on Tuesday, and her father tells Fox News Digital that the quick-thinking pre-teen is still shaken after having watched her teacher and classmates gunned down.

Miah Cerrillo, 11, survived the shooting but watched her friends and teacher being killed, according to her aunt, Blanca Rivera, who spoke with Click 2 Houston.

Cerrillo smeared blood on her face and went into survival mode after seeing her classmates shot to death, according to the report.

"My sister-in-law said is that [Miah] saw her friend full of blood, and she got blood and put it on herself," Rivera said. "My brother said she had bullet fragments in her back."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/uvalde-texas-student-covered-classmates-blood-shaken

very smart indeed!
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All of you people are missing the point!
According to Obama, we should all be worshipping George Floyd! and morn for his death.
A few Hispanic/Latino kids were killed, but the point is always George Floyd! (felon, criminal, abuser, addict, rapist)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1529897622366040099

Well, well, well.
Lemmmmeeeessseeee here.

So law enforcement -- all those guys in the white hats -- LOADS of 'em -- got there after the gunfire started, and then... just waited....?

For 30 minutes?
Or 40 minutes?
Or even longer?

And did NOTHING?
NOTHING?
While these kids were being killed inside?

And...  it finally took a Border Control officer -- who's job doesn't even entail "local law enforcement" -- to rush the place and kill the murderer, taking a bullet in the process?

He (and one or two others with him) were obviously the heroes with all the slackers and COWARDS outside.

Who was this brave Border Control guy?
Why hasn't he been named?
I'll bet a lot of folks down there -- guys wearin' badges -- DON'T want to see his name publicized for the courage he exhibited while they hunkered down outside.

OK, all you Texas Briefers...
What's going on down there?

I thought Texas was supposed to be the place where lawmen walked tall, where those guys in the white hats RAN TOWARD the sound of gunfire, instead of sitting outside waiting for further orders, or whatever they were waitin' for.

I've got no power, but if I did, every one of the "law officers", be they local, state or federal -- EVERY ONE -- would get a pink slip and be told to look for another line of work.

'Cause the one thing they ain't ... is "law men".
We found that out a couple of days ago.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Men standing around doing nothing while kids are being slaughtered.  Waiting for 'instructions'? 

Maybe NETFLIX has something... WTF were all the lesbian superheroes when you needed one?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

Offline mountaineer

On TV news tonight, I kept hearing references to "the shooter" or "the 18-year-old," and not to RAMOS. Were they afraid to say his name, for fear of offending his particular ethic group (whatever it is)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
On TV news tonight, I kept hearing references to "the shooter" or "the 18-year-old," and not to RAMOS. Were they afraid to say his name, for fear of offending his particular ethic group (whatever it is)?

No. Its to not give the shooter any notoriety.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Men standing around doing nothing while kids are being slaughtered.  Waiting for 'instructions'? 

@DCPatriot

Correction. It was MALES "standing around",NOT "men". MEN will rush TO the sound of gunfire to rescue women and/or children.

"Males" just stand around,drink coffee,and polish their badges.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Tragedies Like The Texas Shooting Make A Somber Case For Homeschooling

The Federalist  By: Jordan Boyd May 25, 2022

https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/25/tragedies-like-the-texas-shooting-make-a-somber-case-for-homeschooling/

It is clear now from the long list of school shootings in recent years that families can’t trust government schools, in particular, to bring their children or teachers home safely at the end of the day. The same institutions that punish students for “misgendering” people and hide curriculum from parents are simply not equipped to safeguard your children from harm.

While some school districts devote time and resources to screening, training, and licensing teachers to carry firearms in their classrooms, most states and districts have policies that explicitly prohibit educators from carrying guns on school property for self-defense. Instead, they create gun-free school zones and allow only one or two security guards a weapon meant to protect hundreds of people in a crisis. Democrats on the national level have also blocked federal funds from arming and preparing teachers for the worst-case scenario.

Schools should be a safe place for children to learn, but saying “guns have no place here” only stops good people with kids’ best interests in mind from being able to protect them. At home, parents don’t have to worry about jumping through bureaucratic hoops to shield their kids from a bullet, the trauma of seeing their classmates slaughtered, or even terrifying shooting drills. They live and teach in a controlled environment where guns can be safely carried for self-defense or locked away when not in use.

More at link.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No. Its to not give the shooter any notoriety.

Exactly. It's to stop the next reptile brain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@DCPatriot

Correction. It was MALES "standing around",NOT "men". MEN will rush TO the sound of gunfire to rescue women and/or children.

"Males" just stand around,drink coffee,and polish their badges.

And the "males" were busy arresting parents who said "Eff you, I'm saving my baby!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Texas DPS official refuses to say why officers didn't breach the door of the classroom for the hour that the Uvalde shooter was in there shooting children. pic.twitter.com/br2fdYruty— Greg Price (@greg_price11) May 26, 2022

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Not only has everything that we have been told by Uvalde law enforcement & authorities been a lie, but it has been a coordinated lie. A coordinated campaign.

I want answers. I want badges.

This is shaping up to be the greatest failure & coverup in our law enforcement history. https://t.co/EfwJisUN4w— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) May 26, 2022