Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 62244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
🇺🇸🇺🇸Josh Dunlap🇺🇲🇺🇲 ULTRA-MAGA
@JDunlap1974
·
1m
Nancy Pelosi had no problem bussing in 25,000 armed troops to protect her with AR-15s in an empty, locked down city.

At a minimum, our schools can have certified armed teachers to protect our children from deranged maniacs who wish to do them harm.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka
·
17h
One prediction I will make:

Salvador Ramos was known to the authorities.

He had made deadly threats in the past.

And he wasn’t stopped by those who should have prevented his rampage.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Lawmaker says Texas school shooter originally from North Dakota

Stacie Van Dyke - Yesterday 10:06 PM

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - In an interview with CNN, Texas State Senator Roland Gutierrez says the suspected shooter from Tuesday’s mass shooting, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, was born in North Dakota. He most recently lived and went to high school in Uvalde, where the shooting took place.  .  .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lawmaker-says-texas-school-shooter-originally-from-north-dakota/ar-AAXGEXT

ND Ping for @Smokin Joe
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Do we know if the murder was born in the US, and if not, when and how he entered the country?

Born in Uvalde TX

Who is Salvador Ramos? Texas School Shooter Death, Age, Family, and more

https://mykuwaits.com/us/salvador-ramos/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 03:17:45 pm by Elderberry »

Offline verga

Is that to prevent a shooting, or to prevent Custodial Interference?
Both. Had a case up north where we were specifically told the child was to have no contact with the mother. We took turns walking the child to and from the bus everyday to make sure that "Mommy Dearest" didn't try to pull anything.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline verga

Maybe so, but this shooter, Salvador Ramos, was not an illegal immigrant.

https://mykuwaits.com/us/salvador-ramos/
My response was to Joy(less) Reid, saying Mexico needs to protect itself from our citizens. I am also betting she conveniently forgot about Obozo and Holder sending guns to Mexico and it resulting directly in the death of one of our Border agents.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

@GtHawk

And THERE it is! There is no way in hell this kid suddenly flipped his lid the day before this happened,and decided to go shoot up a school the next day.

Wanna blame someone? Blame his parents AND the shrink/shrink employer for not recognizing he was dangerous,and locking his ass UP.

Granted,it is the nature of parents to overlook or dismiss the signs as "just a stage he is going through",but the mental health authorities have no such excuse. It is their JOB to identify problems and do what they can to resolve them so their patient is no longer a danger to themselves or anyone else.

I do understand that nobody likes the idea of locking someone away for what is essentially a life sentence,especially a minor,but their first obligation is NOT to themselves OR to their patient. It is to protect the innocent from what is determined to be a genuine threat to public safety.

Granted,this is a serious step to be taken,especially given that most of these kids haven't even committed any crimes yet,but the ONLY way to monitor them and any successes or failure they may have in adjusting mentally is WHY they have degrees and jobs.

I don't like the idea of creating another bureaucracy,but each state should have a formal board to review the cases of patients whose shrinks are requesting they be put in a controlled living situation and closely monitored. Like parolees from prison,they should have to appear before a review board WITH their shrink or a representative from the institution that employees the shrink,and state WHY he is now fit to be released from institutionalized care.

There is no way in HELL  anyone is going to convince me that this kid got to this stage without his parents,friends,and the kids he went to school and socialized with didn't notice it.

Yeah,the parents,being parents,will usually ignore this sort of thing and hope it gets better,but the neighbors,school mates,and anyone in the general public they come into contact with will damn sure notice "there is something off about that boy......."

Face it,this level of insanity can NOT be hidden by  the loon any more than they can just decide to stop breathing. It IS who they are. Their whole sense of self/self-identity is tied into their psychosis.

Yeah,there are some highly intelligent kooks that understand they are nuts and need to hide it,but I suspect they are in the minority. They are the serial killer types,not the type that shoots up playgrounds or schools in mass shootings.
Agree 100%. He was self mutilating. What did they think the next step was going to be?

Offline verga

@verga

Good luck finding one.
@sneakypete I can attest that at every school I have worked at, that several of us have been more than willing. Almost all are ones with prior service and or children/ grandchildren in the district. Makes a difference when you have a personal stake in it.

Offline verga

There are some in almost every school.  They just don't talk about it in order to keep the peace with the liberal whackjobs.
DING DING DING, no more calls we have a winner.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There are some that are supposed to stop a 9mm. Never wanted to test that theory though. I always wore my plates.

@txradioguy

I never carried ANYTHING that didn't explode,shoot,help me navigate ,eat,or patch wounds with. My webgear and rucksack were so heavy I usually had to get help getting up off the ground at the launch site,but had NO problem at all jumping up and running when I started hearing explosions or AK fire. Could leap small trees with a single bound and knock down the bigger ones that happened to be in my way.

Or at least that is the way it seems. I do know I still have scars on both forearms today from tearing through the jungle at top speed. 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Do we know if the murder was born in the US, and if not, when and how he entered the country?

@Hoodat

If not,that is something that will never be mentioned by the press or the DNC.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

I never carried ANYTHING that didn't explode,shoot,help me navigate ,eat,or patch wounds with. My webgear and rucksack were so heavy I usually had to get help getting up off the ground at the launch site,but had NO problem at all jumping up and running when I started hearing explosions or AK fire. Could leap small trees with a single bound and knock down the bigger ones that happened to be in my way.

Or at least that is the way it seems. I do know I still have scars on both forearms today from tearing through the jungle at top speed.

It's amazing the super powers you gain when an AK is being fired at you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Lawmaker says Texas school shooter originally from North Dakota

Stacie Van Dyke - Yesterday 10:06 PM

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - In an interview with CNN, Texas State Senator Roland Gutierrez says the suspected shooter from Tuesday’s mass shooting, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, was born in North Dakota. He most recently lived and went to high school in Uvalde, where the shooting took place.  .  .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lawmaker-says-texas-school-shooter-originally-from-north-dakota/ar-AAXGEXT

ND Ping for @Smokin Joe
It doesn't say where. Odd, that. Usually they give a town.
How long did he live here?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Portrait of a killer: Call of Duty-loving shooter, 18, was bullied at school for being poor, creeped out his Wendy's female co-workers, and lived with his grandmother who he shot at START of rampage after row over not graduating

Salvador Ramos shot and killed 19 children and two teachers in Uvalde, Texas on Tuesday
    Locals said he had troubled home life and his behavior grew bizarre as he entered his teenage years
    He began dressing in black, wearing military boots and growing his hair long
    Coworkers of his at Wendy's describe him as having an 'aggressive' streak, claiming he would send inappropriate text messages to female colleagues
    Before the shooting he also allegedly sent one woman on Instagram a photo of the guns he was going to use writing 'Be grateful I tagged you'
    The shooting occurred just one day after his classmates visited the school

By Melissa Koenig and Laurence Dollimore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 08:03 EDT, 25 May 2022 | Updated: 11:47 EDT, 25 May 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10852875/Portrait-killer-Bullied-Call-Duty-loving-Texas-school-gunman-brawled-repeatedly-school.html

Looks like he did have a job..
Support the USO

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos was bullied at school because of the clothes he wore and because his family was poor, former classmate says

A 'close' friend of Salvador Ramos, 18, said the shooter used to be made fun of for his clothing and because his family was poor
     He said Ramos began showing up to class less and less from the bullying and 'slowly dropped out'
    'He barely came to school,' the friend, who didn't want to be identified, said
    The friend said the pair kept up with each other occasionally through Xbox messages, but had largely lost contact after Ramos graduated
    However, Ramos - who had purchased two rifles on his 18th birthday just days before the shooting - sent the friend pictures of his guns and magazines
    When asked why he had it, Ramos reportedly replied: 'Don't worry about it'

By Laurence Dollimore and Alyssa Guzman For Dailymail.Com

Published: 00:33 EDT, 25 May 2022 | Updated: 05:31 EDT, 25 May 2022

A former classmate, who asked not to be identified, told CNN he and Ramos were somewhat 'close' and used to play Xbox together. The killer was a fan of the shooting and combat game Call of Duty.

On his since removed Instagram account, Ramos is believed to have shared a photo of two AR15-style rifles just three days before the killing at Robb Elementary school, while the bio on his TikTok page chillingly read: 'Kids be scared irl' (in real life).

While the motive for the massacre is not yet known, one neighbor told local news channel Newsy that he witnessed Ramos, who worked at a Wendy's, arguing with his grandmother, claiming he was 'angry that he did not graduate'.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10851937/Texas-school-shooter-bullied-clothes-wore-family-poor.html
So he took it out on a bunch of fourth graders? That sure makes sense. /sarc
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

It doesn't say where. Odd, that. Usually they give a town.
How long did he live here?

That's why I pinged you.  Your job is to get to the bottom of this.  You are our North Dakota eyes.  YOU are the boots on the ground here. lol

Anyway, there is already another story that says he was born in Texas which conflicts with this one out of Fargo.  Just thought you would be interested.  Someone may start pushing the 'cross-dressing offspring of Williston well drillers' angle.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Obama points finger at GOP, gun lobby in wake of Texas shooting
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3500580-obama-points-finger-at-gop-gun-lobby-in-wake-of-texas-shooting/
Of course, just like all the slime democrats, don't look at the mental health epidemic in America caused by their policies just blame an inanimate tool. The only thing these cretins care about is disarming Americans so there will be no serious opposition to their final push to remake America into another failed communist state.

Offline GtHawk

Mental illness is obvious as he shot his own grandma.

Reminds me of another cold blooded killer Charles Whitman in 1966 who killed his wife and mother before he climbed the UT tower for a shooting spree that shot 42 people.
For me that was the first mass shooting at a school that I could recall, God help us that almost all school shooting now involve children, and despite what the democrats promote it's not because of guns it's because we have failed as a society and that lays at the feet of the democrats more than anyone else.

Online mountaineer

His family is so poor he could afford two AR-15s?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

That puzzled me. Even in our little burg in gun-toting W.Va., you can't get into the public schools. Doors are locked, you have to buzz the intercom, state your business and be approved for entry before being admitted.
Where I am if I went to my grandson's school to get him the gates are all locked, but anyone could climb over a schoolyard fence, but the office doors are always unlocked so really a determined person could always get into the school where children are before police could arrive.