Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 61341 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Travis Akers
@travisakers
·
51m
My children’s lives are worth more than your “gun rights.”

We have a mental heath crisis with our youth in our country.  Blaming guns and gun rights is disingenuous.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I do not understand...so all I can do is  8888crybaby.

I’m with you @berdie

888cryingkitty 888cryingkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
·
19m
BREAKING: TX Governor Greg Abbott confirms 14 students and one teacher have been killed in a mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, TX.
Shooter is dead. Uvalde Mayor tells me press conference will be at 5pm local time. @FoxNews
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Markie Martin
@MarkieMartin
·
4m
UVALDE: Gov. Abbott confirms the shooter—identified as 18-year-old Salvador Ramos—is no longer alive.

It’s believed Ramos shot and killed his grandmother before heading to the school and killing at least 15 people there.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Texas gunman, 18, shoots dead 14 elementary schoolkids, one teacher, and seriously injures 13 after barricading himself inside building during shoot-out with border patrol: Shooter also shot his grandmother before cops killed him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10850557/Active-shooter-loose-Texas-elementary-school-campus-plunged-lockdown.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline rustynail

Salvador Ramos?  White Nationalist?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ThunderousApplause
@ThunderousAppl4
·
47s
Society is sick folks. The left will blame the guns but that's the least of the problem. The real issue is that people are sick and life has lost its value. People are ruled by feelings and feel no other accountability or empathy.
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Salvador Ramos?  White Nationalist?

Must be. Acting out on the Replacement Theory.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

I am waiting with bated breath for Joe biden to give a baited gun violence speech on this shooting.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am waiting with bated breath for Joe biden to give a baited gun violence speech on this shooting.

Oh it's coming...
Support the USO

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 09:32:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marina Medvin 🇺🇸
@MarinaMedvin
·
2m
My heart hurts. My soul hurts. But I cannot imagine the pain these parents are feeling right now; the grandparents, the young siblings; these families are forever destroyed. There is no recovery, only pain that might be eased by moments of time moving away. But no recovery.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
·
3m
Our nation needs to take a serious look at the state of mental health today.

Sometimes meds can be the problem.

America is failing our youngest generations from decades of rejecting good moral values and  teachings.

We don’t need more gun control.

We need to return to God.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
·
43s
And your 20,000 gun laws didn’t do shit to protect these 14 kids. You people get elected and you don’t do shit. Republicans Democrats I don’t care. You’ve not done a damn thing to protect people. A wide-open border guns in the hands of people who have been flagged already.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John W
@txradioguy
·
3m
There’s parents that haven’t even been notified if their kids are alive or dead in the Uvalde TX shooting and there are people trying to score political points off of a tragedy. What a bunch of heartless ghouls.
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

And here comes the Faux Sanctimony from the Rats.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

From the Daily Mail (UK)

As many as 14 elementary school kids are killed after Texas gunman barricaded himself inside school during shoot-out with border patrol

14 dead children.

Dear God, where is Your Light?       

Offline dfwgator

14 dead children.

Dear God, where is Your Light?       

This Nation has abandoned God.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
May 24, 2022 4:08pm EDT
Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 2 dead, multiple children hospitalized
Texas authorities said the suspected Robb Elementary shooter in Uvalde is in custody
Greg Norman
By Greg Norman , Louis Casiano | Fox News

Two people were killed and multiple children were hospitalized Tuesday during a shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, which was placed on lockdown as law enforcement responded to an "active shooter" who police say is now in custody.

The Texas Department of Public Safety and Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin told Fox News that one person has been shot and the shooter – who ran to Robb Elementary School – had become barricaded inside. Uvalde Memorial Hospital confirmed that two people were brought to the hospital deceased.

Thirteen children were taken to the facility via ambulance or bus for treatment.

"There is an active shooter at Robb Elementary. Law enforcement is on site," the school posted on Facebook shortly after shots rang out. "Your cooperation is needed at this time by not visiting the campus."

No information on the suspected shooter or the victim was released. The school is located 80 miles west of San Antonio.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/uvalde-texas-robb-elementary-school-active-shooter

@mystery-ak

Anybody else remember as recently as the mid-60's,bringing your gun and ammo to school with you and keeping it in your locker so you could go hunting with friends after school?

And NOBODY cared?

Granted,nobody in the city did this because there was nothing to hunt in the city,but I am guessing it was fairly common all over the country in rural areas.

Hell,I remember bring my antique 12 gauge double-barrel shotgun to elementary school after discussing guns with the principle during a recess,and his asking to look at it. Took it on the bus with me,and nobody even blinked.

Good thing we had really strict gun control back then,huh?

HEY!........Wait a minute,here..........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
ThunderousApplause
@ThunderousAppl4
·
47s
Society is sick folks. The left will blame the guns but that's the least of the problem. The real issue is that people are sick and life has lost its value. People are ruled by feelings and feel no other accountability or empathy.
This sums it up.

There is evil in the world. At a time when on one hand society is encouraging the mental illness, confusing children at a fundamental level about fundamental things, we have cheapened the lives of all humans, using inflammatory rhetoric, desensitizing our progeny to gore, pain, and slaughter disguised as entertainment, howling for the alleged right to kill babies in the womb, why are we so shocked that events like this occur?

Because those of us who are not evil do not see the benefit of any of this to any of us.

We need to become a kinder, gentler, society in spirit, and be ready to take the uncomfortable steps to stop this sort of criminality by instilling those traditional values which would help prevent or address the sort of insanity that leads to events like this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

Our Joe Biden is to address the nation tonight at 8:15PM.