Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 61799 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

Disturbing new footage shows Salvador Ramos roam Uvalde school halls, cops running away from gunshots
By Ben Kesslen and
MaryAnn Martinez   
July 12, 2022 5:00pm

Footage shows a cop reach for hand sanitizer during the chaos.

It is not until 77 minutes in that the cops finally breach the classroom where Ramos, who died in the attack, had slaughtered innocent kids.

In one moment during the recording, more than 45 minutes after they arrived on the scene, an officer in a helmet and vest is seen using a wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispenser. That same officer is also seen looking at his phone.

The video validates damning reports that local cops failed to stop the bloodbath despite being just yards away from the shooter.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/cops-ran-away-from-gunshots-during-uvalde-school-shooting-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Uvalde school shooting video: What happened at Robb Elementary?

WFAA 7/12/2022

Uvalde school shooting video: What happened at Robb Elementary?

WFAA has decided to release the footage from Uvalde, obtained by our sister station KVUE in Austin, to provide transparency to the community and show what happened.

As of July 12, 2022, officials had not released video from the day a gunman entered Robb Elementary School and killed 19 students along with two teachers.

WFAA has decided to release the footage from Uvalde, obtained by our sister station KVUE in Austin, to provide transparency to the community and show what happened on May 24, 2022.

Viewer discretion is advised.

MORE: https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/spe...

VIDEO: Hallway footage in Uvalde school shooting obtained by KVUE
Until Tuesday, the public has not seen footage from inside Robb Elementary leading up to the tragic deaths of 21 people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_W_SopPUGE&t=63s

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

VIDEO: Hallway footage in Uvalde school shooting obtained by KVUE
Until Tuesday, the public has not seen footage from inside Robb Elementary leading up to the tragic deaths of 21 people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_W_SopPUGE&t=63s

Adding to the Uvalde mayor/government slamming this film release......Maybe the most compelling evidence I have ever seen of a need for a complete municipal housecleaning. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Every elected official in Uvalde needs to resign.

The standard operating proceedure since Columbine is to rush/attack the shooter immediately.  There is no excuse for not entering that classroom immediately.

Not only did the town fail to serve and protect its most vulnerable citizens, worse, it also tried to coverup its failures.

If not school children in a classroom, who are police supposed to serve and protect?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

The standard operating proceedure since Columbine is to rush/attack the shooter immediately.  There is no excuse for not entering that classroom immediately.

Not only did the town fail to serve and protect its most vulnerable citizens, worse, it also tried to coverup its failures.

If not school children in a classroom, who are police supposed to serve and protect?

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Canadian anti-gunner gets schooled.
Mei West 🇨🇦🌻
@Maybelline_CDN
If a crowd of police officers don’t feel safe confronting a single shooter with an AR-15, maybe average citizens shouldn’t own an AR-15.
9:51 PM · Jul 12, 2022·

Edward Ahlsen-Girard
@efagirard
If a crowd of police officers don't feel safe confronting a single shooter with an AR-15, who do you think is going to take them away from the people who own them now?
8:26 AM · Jul 13, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A thumbs-up to both RINO (reply 1128) and mountaineer (reply 1130) !

Offline berdie

I have been more than willing to give these people a benefit of a doubt until more substantial evidence came out. Well, it's out and I must respectfully stand down. They are a bunch of liars and cowards.

My heart has broken and continues to break for all concerned.

Offline American Girl

The officer was disarmed shortly after the picture was taken and he hasn't been able to get in again! His wife is now dead because of that!

https://www.usasupreme.com/the-reason-why-the-uvalde-cop-was-checking-his-phone-in-the-hallway-is-finally-revealed-paints-totally-different-picture-of-the-viral-image/

Offline American Girl

The officer was disarmed shortly after the picture was taken and he hasn't been able to get in again! His wife is now dead because of that!

https://www.usasupreme.com/the-reason-why-the-uvalde-cop-was-checking-his-phone-in-the-hallway-is-finally-revealed-paints-totally-different-picture-of-the-viral-image/

Offline Kamaji

We all got it wrong.

That man’s name is officer Ruiz, and his wife, a schoolteacher at the school, died that day.

But before she died, she was sending him text messages, letting him know what was happening inside, and telling him she was shot and was dying.

That’s why he was looking at his phone.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

If not unborn children still in the womb, who is society supposed to serve and protect?  The devaluation of human live affects everyone.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas House Releases 77-Page Report into Uvalde School Shooting

Bob Price 17 Jul 2022

The Texas House Investigative Committee on the Robb Elementary School Shooting released a 77-page report on Sunday providing the most detailed account of the incident to date. The report said no one was able to stop the shooter because of what it described as “systemic failures and egregious poor decision making” by people who were either in power our could have been in power to take action.

Many public statements and other investigative bodies attempted to lay blame on the Uvalde School District police chief and local law enforcement. This report added to that analysis, saying, “These local officials were not the only ones expected to supply the leadership needed during this tragedy. Hundreds of responders from numerous law enforcement agencies — many of whom were better trained and better equipped than the school district police — quickly arrived on the scene.”

Texas State Representatives Dustin Burrows (R-Lubbock) and Joe Moody (D-El Paso) along with former Texas Supreme Court Justice Eva Guzman led the investigation and released the 77-page report Sunday afternoon in Uvalde.

Robb Elementary Investigative Committee Report

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/07/17/texas-house-releases-77-page-report-into-uvalde-school-shooting/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A total of 376 law enforcement officers responded to the mass shooting at Uvalde elementary school, Texas House report says
Katie Balevic
4 hours ago

Some 376 officers were at Robb Elementary School amid the Uvalde shooting, according to a new report.
    A majority were federal and state officers, including 149 Border Patrol agents and 91 Texas DPS officers.
    Officers "failed to prioritize saving the lives of innocent victims over their own safety," the report said.

A total of 376 law enforcement officers were at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas when a gunman was at large for over an hour on May 24, leaving 21 people dead.

A majority of the officers were federal and state actors, including 149 US Border Patrol officers and 91 Texas Department of Public Safety officers. Twenty-five officers were from the Uvalde Police Department, and 16 were from the Uvalde County Sheriff's Office.

"They failed to prioritize saving the lives of innocent victims over their own safety," according to an interim report released Sunday by the Texas House investigative committee on the shooting.

The report, reviewed by Insider, assessed the disorganized response from multiple law enforcement agencies, some of which have changed their facts about the shooting over a dozen times. Until the release of the report, blame had primarily been focused on Uvalde Police Chief Pete Arredondo, who was widely criticized for deciding to wait over an hour, 73 minutes, for backup instead of confronting the shooter, who was ultimately killed by US Border Patrol officers.

more
https://www.insider.com/376-officers-were-at-uvalde-elementary-school-over-hour-report-2022-7
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
"They've got no business wearing a badge. None of them do," Vincent Salazar, the grandfather of slain 11-year-old Layla Salazer, told The Associated Press.

I'm in complete agreement Mr. Salazar. I don't know how they can live with themselves.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The very minute one of the Sheriffs blurted out, "We could have been shot!" when asked about the delay, that should have been the end of his career and so many others.

These guys want the power and the respect of being a first responder, but are unwilling to the bear responsibility that comes with it.

If you ask a fireman, "Why didn't you enter the building and save those children?" There is no fireman I have ever known or heard of who would say, "What are you crazy!? The building was on fire!"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 11:56:28 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
376 law enforcement officers and one shooter...nuff said...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

376 law enforcement officers and one shooter...nuff said...

Amen!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Thanks for the insight ! Prayers for him.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Uvalde report finds teachers, staff had ‘culture of noncompliance,’ chose convenience over kids’ safety
July 18, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

A scathing 77-page investigative report not only found the Uvalde police at fault during the Robb Elementary School mass shooting, but it also noted that school administrators “did not adequately prepare” for a potential shooter.

The report was released on Sunday by the Texas House of Representatives Investigative Committee. Investigators charged that school administrators adopted a “regrettable culture of noncompliance” with safety and security measures leading up to the shooting, placing partial blame at their feet. This noncompliance “turned out to be fatal,” it asserted.

Administrators “tacitly condoned” unsafe practices, according to the report, because they knowingly violated or allowed others to violate rules that required doors to be closed and locked at the school.

“The west door to the west building was supposed to be continuously locked. When the attacker approached on May 24, 2022, it was unlocked, and he was able to enter the building there,” the report stated.

“While the school had adopted security policies to lock exterior doors and internal classroom doors, there was a regrettable culture of noncompliance by school personnel who frequently propped doors open and deliberately circumvented locks,” the report contended. “At a minimum, school administrators and school district police tacitly condoned this behavior as they were aware of these unsafe practices and did not treat them as serious infractions requiring immediate correction.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/18/uvalde-report-finds-teachers-staff-had-culture-of-noncompliance-chose-convenience-over-kids-safety-1262885/
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Uvalde report finds teachers, staff had ‘culture of noncompliance,’ chose convenience over kids’ safety

I'll bet the school administration was Johnny-on-the-spot when the mask and vax mandates came out....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'll bet the school administration was Johnny-on-the-spot when the mask and vax mandates came out....

I wouldn't bet against you either!

- J. R. R. Tolkien