Author Topic: Hunter's laptop is 100% authentic, forensic examination concludes  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden's laptop is 100% authentic, forensic examination concludes
by Andrew Kerr, Investigative Reporter & Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
 | May 24, 2022 10:30 AM

EXCLUSIVE — A copy of Hunter Biden's hard drive obtained by the Washington Examiner is indisputably authentic, and there is no evidence of any hacking or file manipulation, according to an examination conducted by a former Secret Service agent who has testified as a cyberforensics expert in over 100 classified, criminal, and civil matters at the state, federal, and international levels.

The Washington Examiner commissioned Konstantinos "Gus" Dimitrelos to conduct a full forensic examination to determine the drive's authenticity and whether there were any signs of tampering. Using a technique he developed called "digital sandwiching," Dimitrelos cross-referenced thousands of emails, documents, business records, text messages, Apple Notes, photos, geolocation data, travel records, and other information on the drive to conclude that Biden is the only person capable of producing the data.

"My analysis revealed there is a 100% certainty that Robert Hunter Biden was the only person responsible for the activity on this hard drive and all of its stored data," Dimitrelos said, noting that his forensic techniques are reproducible and are the same that he frequently uses as an expert when working on criminal and civil cases.

"Hunter Biden's MacBook Pro was not hacked, and the data contained on the hard drive is authentic," Dimitrelos added. "Based on the data I examined, there was no manipulation of any photographs, emails, documents, or other user activities."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/hunter-bidens-laptop-is-100-authentic-forensic-examination-concludes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Hunter's laptop is 100% authentic, forensic examination concludes
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 05:35:24 pm »
Duh.

Offline berdie

Re: Hunter's laptop is 100% authentic, forensic examination concludes
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 08:28:19 pm »
Yeah, I think I heard about this on the news last night. Oh...wait...