Author Topic: 'F--king baby killer': Arizona congressman calls out Ted Cruz, GOP leaders in wake of Uvalde shootin  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'F--king baby killer': Arizona congressman calls out Ted Cruz, GOP leaders in wake of Uvalde shooting
Rep. Ruben Gallego answered his colleagues' tweets of "thoughts and prayers" with aggressive and explicit language, demanding they do more about gun control.

Matthew Kitchen
May 25, 2022
Updated: May 25, 2022 11:46 a.m.

Arizona Rep. Ruben Gallego pulled absolutely no punches in his response to the tragic mass shooting that happened at an Uvalde, Texas elementary school Tuesday afternoon, answering his colleagues' tweets of "thoughts and prayers" with aggressive and explicit language, even going so far as to call Texas Sen. Ted Cruz a "f--king baby killer."

Shortly after news broke of the shooting at Robb Elementary School, which has so far claimed the lives of 21 people, including 19 children, Gallego started his tweet storm with a simple message to the National Rifle Association: "F--k you @NRA." The organization is holding its annual conference this weekend in Houston, where speakers will include former President Donald Trump, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, and Cruz, who caught the brunt of Gallego's ire.

"F--k you @tedcruz you care about a fetus but you will let our children get slaughtered. Just get your ass to Cancun. You are useless."

more
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/F-king-baby-killer-Arizona-congressman-calls-17198062.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ruben.  Go get a sandwich and calm TFD
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What happened in TX is a slow weekend in Chicago.

Funny how they only go into full mode self-righteous, sanctimonious drama queening when it's high profile with lots of media attention.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Funny how they only go into full mode self-righteous, sanctimonious drama queening when it's high profile with lots of media attention.

Indeed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is what happens when evil and mental illness are celebrated, promoted and protected from the halls of Congress to the boardroom to the classroom to the church pulpit.

Stop allowing satan's children to make this about guns.

Offline goatprairie

I read the daily news from ten or more major American cities every day.
There are numerous mass shooting in the black sections of many of those cities every week. Many times there are a lot of people shot but only one or two fatalities. Spray and pray.
But sometimes four or five are killed. Those shootings never make the national news. But approximately 20 black people are shot and killed every day across America.

Offline mountaineer

This is what happens when evil and mental illness are celebrated, promoted and protected from the halls of Congress to the boardroom to the classroom to the church pulpit.

Stop allowing satan's children to make this about guns.
I'd say Mr. Gallego is one of the mentally ill people who needs immediate help. What he said is just plain nuts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

I'd say Mr. Gallego is one of the mentally ill people who needs immediate help. What he said is just plain nuts.
I'd like to ask Gallego if he, like many other Dem pols, supports partial birth abortion. And if he's not speaking out against it, he's complicit by association.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: So Reuben pulled no punches, he didn't make any sense either. Where was his plan to address the mental health crisis among both young and old? Nowhere, all he has is the same tired democrat rhetoric, oh there is one change he spouts it with a much filthier mouth. Hell I guess that's par for the course from a generation that grew up thinking a comedian was only funny if he told a joke where the F' word was every other one. No Reuben Cruz isn't a baby killer because he believes in and supports our constitutional rights. You however are in fact much more of a baby killer because of your abortion stands. I wonder too if Rep. Gallego is also one who is against having trained teachers being able to be armed in schools.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I read the daily news from ten or more major American cities every day.
There are numerous mass shooting in the black sections of many of those cities every week. Many times there are a lot of people shot but only one or two fatalities. Spray and pray.
But sometimes four or five are killed. Those shootings never make the national news. But approximately 20 black people are shot and killed every day across America.

@goatprairie

AND.....,they are murdered by blacks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Reuben Gallego is a staunch abortion supporter.  He co-sponsored the Women's Health Protection Act of 2015.  It effectively banned States from imposing any regulations on abortion - ( https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/448 ).  He has a lot of nerve calling someone else "baby killer".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Reuben Gallego is a staunch abortion supporter.  He co-sponsored the Women's Health Protection Act of 2015.  It effectively banned States from imposing any regulations on abortion - ( https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/448 ).  He has a lot of nerve calling someone else "baby killer".
Especially since Cruz tried to get a bill through the senate to give schools money to harden their facilities and have only one entrance/exit so that police could better protect it but the democrats filibustered and refuse to allow a vote.