Author Topic: Sussmann trial: Washington Post defends Clinton, claims she didn’t trigger Trump-Russia probe  (Read 488 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 23, 2022 5:19pm EDT
Sussmann trial: Washington Post defends Clinton, claims she didn’t trigger Trump-Russia probe

Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook testified Friday that Hillary Clinton approved of leaking Trump-Russia allegations to media

By Brian Flood | Fox News

The Washington Post was accused of bias on Monday after publishing a piece that claimed there is "no evidence" Hillary Clinton triggered the Russian probe despite her former campaign manager testifying that she approved distributing materials alleging a secret communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank to the media, despite not being "totally confident" in the legitimacy of the data.

On Friday, ex-Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook testified that his former boss approved the move when grilled during the trial of ex-Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who has been charged with making a false statement to the FBI. Mook was called to the stand for testimony by Sussmann’s defense, and during cross-examination he was asked about the campaign’s understanding of the Alfa Bank allegations against Trump and whether they planned to release the data to the media.

Mook said the campaign was not totally confident in the legitimacy of the data but eventually admitted Clinton herself approved "the dissemination" of the information to the media.

"She agreed," Mook testified. "All I remember is that she agreed with the decision."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/sussmann-trial-washington-post-defends-clinton-trump-russia-probe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think I speak for us all,when I say "I'm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!