Author Topic: (Italy) Enjoy 5-year-old Alberto Cartuccia Cingolani performing some Mozart.🎶🎵  (Read 498 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

(Italy) Enjoy 5-year-old Alberto Cartuccia Cingolani performing some Mozart.🎶🎵
May 22, 2022, Twitter

Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GoodNewsCorres1/status/1528369448532459522

Online Right_in_Virginia

Pure genius!

Enjoy  happy77

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Pure genius!

Enjoy  happy77

Amazing that such a small hand can play it so effortlessly, let alone the musical genius.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline andy58-in-nh

Pure genius!

Enjoy  happy77
This is precisely the reason I quit piano lessons at age 13. If I couldn't play like that by age 6, I was doomed.

The kid is brilliant. Not only technically proficient, but listen to his awareness of dynamics, even at that stage of development. Imagine him at age 21.

Me, I gave up and took up guitar.. at which I'm still just... good.

Music genius is a gift from God. I imagine Mozart must have known that.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Watching this kid suggest what it must have been like watching young Mozart himself.

Or... like Ringo Starr at the end of the "rooftop concert"... "I think we passed the audition..."