Author Topic: State Farm Launches Program to Distribute LGBTQ Books to Kindergartners  (Read 712 times)

Offline mrclose

"WOKE"

State Farm, the household name insurance company, has launched a program that would enlist hundreds of staff volunteers across the country to distribute LGBTQ-themed books to teachers, community centers, and libraries, explicitly targeting children as young as kindergartners.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/state-farm-launches-program-to-distribute-lgbtq-books-to-kindergartners/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Kamaji

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Here we go again. Piss off 90% of your customers to pander to less than 10% of the population which may or may not even be in your customer base. It is a kind of guilty hara-kiri type suicide that so many American Corporations feel 'obligated' to do for some reason rational normal people will never understand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mrclose

Beyond State Farm, GenderCool lists other major American companies as its partners and supporters,
 including:
Dell
Intuit
Nike
NBC Universal
Adobe
General Mills
Capital One
Intel
Indeed
HP
VmWare
Bank of America
Bayer,
Out & Equal
Sprout Social
Prudential
CBRE
Oracle
USDA
Abbvie
JLL
and All State.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
State Farm Denies Agents Donated LGBT Books To Classrooms, Despite Leaked Emails Encouraging Agents To Do So

State Farm encouraged its Florida insurance agents to donate books on gender ideology to children as young as 5 years old, according to leaked emails obtained by Consumers’ Research. A spokesperson for State Farm denied to the Daily Caller that agents donated LGBTQ books directly to schools.

State Farm’s Corporate Responsibility Analyst Jose Soto sent an email to employees on Jan. 18 announcing the company’s partnership with The GenderCool Project, according to emails obtained by Consumers’ Research. The email encouraged six Florida agents to join the project and donate books on gender ideology to children as young as 5 years old.

“State Farm is partnering with The GenderCool Project to help diversify classroom, community center and library bookshelves with a collection of books to help bring clarity and understanding to the national conversation about Being Transgender, Inclusive and Non-Binary,” the email reads. “The project’s goal is to increase representation of LGBTQ+ books and support our communities in having challenging, important and empowering conversations with children Age 5+.”

https://twitter.com/WillHild/status/1528739917441994755

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/23/state-farm-denies-agents-donated-lgbt-books-despite-leaked-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have had my auto and home insurance with Farm Bureau Insurance for 30+ years.

Is Farm Bureau a branch of State Farm?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
BREAKING: @StateFarm sent out a mass email to their staff today stating “we will no longer support that program” after they were exposed for supporting a project to push LGBTQ books into schools.
A source tells me “the agents were really upset when we found out.”

7:14 PM · May 23, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

I have had my auto and home insurance with Farm Bureau Insurance for 30+ years.

Is Farm Bureau a branch of State Farm?
State Farm Insurance has the largest car insurance company in America. State Farm had 16.19% market share in 2020 and had written more than 80 million policies. State Farm offers a wide range of insurance products, including pet insurance and health insurance. State Farm employs over 19,000 agents, and offers coverage in all 50 US states.

Farm Bureau Insurance, a smaller insurance agency, was established in 1939 to meet the unique insurance needs of farmers. The company currently sells car insurance in a few Midwestern and Western states. Farm Bureau sells insurance as well as a few financial, investment, and retirement products.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thanks!

Saved me a trip to town to change my insurance company.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
State Farms new slogan "Like a good groomer, State Farm is there."

Offline mountaineer

From twitter:
Jennifer Van Laar
@jenvanlaar
🧵MORE DETAILS on @StateFarm's now-terminated partnership with GenderCool: Agents told me that it's possible that Soto is a low-level (possibly considered mid-level) emp 4+ levels down from the Chief Diversity Officer and possibly went rogue on this, since west coast agents were blindsided by the news and knew nothing about the program until today.

These agents, top producers who knew Victor Terry before he went to the corporate office in 2020, say they can't imagine him greenlighting this program. They are vehemently against these issues being discussed in schools, without parental involvement, with young children. One agent of 20+ years said to me, "If they had not immediately terminated this, I would have been forced to resign since I will not be aligned with this in any way."

I'm also told that State Farm was not alerted or given an opportunity to respond to what was going to be published, and that phones were ringing off the hooks today both at the corporate offices and individual agent offices. I'm interested in hearing more from State Farm on what the hell happened here.  ...

https://twitter.com/jenvanlaar/status/1528902702930964485
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org