Author Topic: Gavin Newsom: ‘I’m Hopeful’ Kamala Harris Will Be ‘the Next President of the United States’  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gavin Newsom: ‘I’m Hopeful’ Kamala Harris Will Be ‘the Next President of the United States’

Nick Gilbertson 21 May 2022

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said Thursday that he is “hopeful” Vice President Kamala Harris will be “the next president of the United States.”

Newsom’s comments came during an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle editorial board. The board asked Newsom, who is running for a second term this mid-term election cycle, “if he would promise to voters that he wouldn’t run for president before the end of that term,” which would expire in 2027.

“Yeah, I mean, I have sub-zero interest. It’s not even on my radar,” he said, adding that Harris, who has drawn criticism regarding her performance as vice president, should succeed President Joe Biden, the Chronicle noted.

“I’m hopeful that she’s the next president of the United States,” he said.

Newsom’s support of Harris comes at a time when Harris’s approval rating has plummeted below that of Biden’s, a recent Trafalgar poll showed. Just 28 percent of respondents approve of how “Harris is handling her job,” while 62 percent of those polled said they disapprove, Breitbart News reported. Of participants, 39 percent approve of Biden while 55 percent disapprove.

The poll sampled 1,077 voters between April 18-20 with a margin of error of plus or minus 2.99 percent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/21/gavin-newsom-im-hopeful-kamala-harris-will-be-next-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry Noisome, I don't think that that is in the plans of the puppet masters, most likely first to go will be The Cackler and after she's replaced then Captain Dementia. I bet this fool is hoping that they pick him for VP when they dump her, he's just that stupid and egotistical.

Offline mountaineer

Is he angling to be her VP?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nothing like being endorsed by a proven idiot... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm hopeful monkeys will fly out Gavin Newsom's butt.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 03:22:14 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

I'm hopefull monkeys will fly out Gavin Newsom's butt.
Excellent!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm hopeful monkeys will fly out Gavin Newsom's butt.

He's not worthy!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Reminds me a little of how Joe Manchin started slobbering over Hillary in 2008 when he thought there was a chance she'd be the Dem nominee and he might be her running mate.