Author Topic: No Matter What Happens To Biden’s ‘Disinformation’ Board, The Feds Are Spying On Americans  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No Matter What Happens To Biden’s ‘Disinformation’ Board, The Feds Are Spying On Americans
By: Daniel Turner
May 23, 2022

Facing an increasing backlash against the Biden administration’s Disinformation Governing Board (DGB), Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas promised it would not monitor Americans. It was not enough. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security was forced to put the DGB on “pause,” and its director, Nina Jankowicz, resigned under public pressure.

Now DHS says it is “reviewing” the board while “continuing” its “critical work…to address disinformation.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/23/no-matter-what-happens-to-bidens-disinformation-board-the-feds-are-spying-on-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Like anything else they cannot get through the front door, these people break it down and implement the policies using agencies, anyway. The law, the Constitution is something to be worked around, not obeyed, by them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

That's why I was griping (on another thread) about the American community survey sent out by the Census Bureau. The government comes up with idiotic excuses for knowing everything.

Ostensibly to help government officials decide where funding for schools, hospitals and fire stations is needed, the stupid community survey asks all about our personal income levels (as if they didn't already have access to our 1040), work history for the past five years, the year we were married and whether this is our 1st, 2d, etc., marriage, our ethnicity - not just "race" but national origin of our ancestors, how much we pay in property taxes (ask the county, I don't have my check register handy, and how is that the federal government's concern anyway?) and other things that are not their business.

Yes, it's my first marriage, so may as well fund the local fire department.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org