Author Topic: Democrats’ Census Shenanigans May Have Cost Texas and Florida House Seats, Unfairly Gave Blue States  (Read 408 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats’ Census Shenanigans May Have Cost Texas and Florida House Seats, Unfairly Gave Blue States More Seats

by Kyle Becker

The Democratic Party is rigging elections in America in every way conceivable. One way that it is fixing elections before they even take place is by fraudulently counting the number of U.S. citizens in their states.

The Wall Street Journal’s Editorial Board on Friday published an opinion editorial that lays out convincingly that Democrats’ fraud likely cost Texas and Florida additional House seats. Meanwhile, blue states undeservingly picked up seats.

“Well, well. Remember how Democrats accused the Trump Administration of trying to rig the 2020 Census?” the WSJ rhetorically asks. “Now a Census Bureau study reveals that Republican-leaning states may have been hurt by mistaken under-counts.”

“On Thursday the bureau published the results of its post-enumeration analysis, which it does after every Census to identify errors in the counts,” the story notes. “Its study found that 14 states were over- or under-counted by statistically significant margins. Compare that to 2010 when the bureau’s post-hoc analysis found that all the state population counts were more or less accurate.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/democrats-census-shenanigans-may-have-cost-texas-and-florida-house-seats-unfairly-gave-blue-states-more-seats-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
AZ also "lost" a Congressional seat because of the Census rigging.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And by doing so, each seat actually creates a 2 seat gap. So if 6 seats went to blue states that were taken from red states, it's a 12 seat swing.

Unless SCOTUS orders a recount, I'm not sure what can be done about it.

Not holding my breath...
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

Just imagine what the count would have been if illegal immigrants were not included. We have 35 million+ illegals in the country and most are in blue states.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
C mon p[eople, democrats have openly declared already that the only 'fair' elections are only the elections democrats won, all others are null and void.  HOw many times do they have to say just what they mean before you will believe them when they tell the truth?  (On rare, special occasions.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 12:00:18 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Has anyone else gotten the 48 page community survey from the census? It's complete BS.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Has anyone else gotten the 48 page community survey from the census? It's complete BS.

Yes, complete with threats if I don't fill it out.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

Yes, complete with threats if I don't fill it out.
I'm answering the questions, but adding one of my own: what does any of this have to do with schools and fire stations (the stated justification for the intrusive and irrelevant questions)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Nope.