Author Topic: Are Republicans Finally Standing Up?  (Read 135 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are Republicans Finally Standing Up?
« on: May 22, 2022, 03:42:17 pm »
Are Republicans Finally Standing Up?
Candidates with skin in the game are finally getting serious and fighting back. Support them.
By Jeff Younger
May 21, 2022

Republicans are finally getting serious about ending abortion, in the states and in the federal courts. In a move designed to bypass federal court scrutiny, Texas created a new tort allowing private citizens to sue abortion providers. Mississippi chose direct confrontation with federal abortion law. The Gestational Age Act outlaws abortion after 15 weeks, excepting medical emergencies. At the federal level, a leaked opinion from the United States Supreme Court shows that some conservative justices intend to overturn Roe v. Wade.

It’s about time. Modern conservatives now have a restorationist mission. Conservatism isn’t about preserving the status quo any longer. Against very little opposition, the Left took over the commanding heights of the culture, the law, and the government. There is little left to conserve in what remains. Conservatives must instead restore a lost cultural and constitutional order. Conservatives started with the abortion issue, but there is much more to do.

Conservative states can do more. Many other issues need restoration. Children are being chemically castrated and sexually mutilated in transgender medical procedures. Our southern border is in crisis. Federal education agencies have pushed racist curricula into our schools. Our taxes are too high.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/21/are-republicans-finally-standing-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Are Republicans Finally Standing Up?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 04:05:11 pm »
As long as the likes of Turtle, and McCarthy are running the GOP, nothing will change.

That is why I am not that optimisitic about 2022/2024.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Are Republicans Finally Standing Up?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 04:24:13 pm »
As long as the likes of Turtle, and McCarthy are running the GOP, nothing will change.

That is why I am not that optimisitic about 2022/2024.

My mouth can already taste the ashes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: