Author Topic: Mitt Romney Calls on NATO to Prepare for Nuclear Strike from Russia  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 *bouche*

Mitt Romney Calls on NATO to Prepare for Nuclear Strike from Russia
By Jim Hoft
Published May 21, 2022 at 8:23pm

These people will get us all killed.

Mitt Romney called on our NATO allies to prepare for a nuclear strike from Russia.

The US has already invested tens of billions of dollars in military weapons to Ukraine.

The New York Post reported:

The US and its NATO allies should prepare a “devastating” response to potential Russian nuclear action, Sen. Mitt Romney said on Saturday.

The call to action comes on the heels of threats from the Kremlin and warnings from Russian diplomats that the country’s Ukraine invasion could lead to a nuclear strike, the Utah Republican wrote in an op-ed for The New York Times.

“Russia’s use of a nuclear weapon would unarguably be a redefining, reorienting geopolitical event,” Romney, 75, wrote.

“We should imagine the unimaginable, specifically how we would respond militarily and economically to such a seismic shift in the global geopolitical terrain.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/mitt-romney-calls-nato-prepare-nuclear-strike-russia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

You mean we haven't had one - continuously updated - since 1946?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is dumb,even for Romney.

Has there been a single day since the 1950's when NATO hasn't been preparing for a Soviet nuclear strike?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: What do you have in mind Shitt, I mean Mitt, duck and cover drills, designating basements and sewer systems as fallout shelters? Maybe stocking them with rations and water so that the non survivability of a nuclear war survivors have something to eat while dying form radiation poisoning? I think the fool is stuck in the fifties because if Russia throws nukes then others will throw nukes and we won't have to worry about global warming/climate change any more.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
globalist democrats using a Republican stooge to do their dirty work, who'd a thought?  Are they really too smart to be seen for who and what they are?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Eighties called, and they want their policies back...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Denials will not take the place of bomb shelters, the price will be paid in more that gold and silver and print.
Wasn't it great fun to forcibly demand we go down this road?  They say there is no turning around and going back either!  Some times there is just desserts, who knew?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

Reason #92 why legislators should not be dictating foreign policy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-